1. Drana enha shaman here. I wont be able to raid because i'm in lack of time nowadays, so I'll play only PvP. Possibly I'll make a PvP guild aswell. 2h windfury procs will be fun ;)

2. I'm going to wait and see, I think some classes will be really overplayed. I'd like to do a Lock but I think tons of people will be rolling them, same with Druid and Rogue.

3. warlock orc, or dwarf priest, or tauren druid, maybe troll shaman

4. Resto Druid for healing...or Resto Shaman for either PvP or PvE...scratch that Resto Druid...don't like doing quests for shaman totems.

Rogue mostly for pickpocket and higher gold income because of it.

Maybe Warlock or Mage as a secondary main.

5. I have played warrior protection in Lordaeron, but due to the inability of raiding as the buffs were too heavy for warriors, I got tired of him. I had not enough time to gear for dps. But here, in tBC, ProtWarr is going to be beast. So, yeah... Protection Warrior. Altough I'm thinking about giving mage a try since it's a 5x and the leveling is not gonna cost me much of that "drink, kill, drink, die. Repeat".

Hm, going with mage would allow me to kill Mercy more easily than going with warr. That's a plus.

6. Well im undecided. I started on TBC with hunter on retail but i switched to holy pala after some time. i was playing WoTLK as Hpala and Boomkin so at the moment I am torn between that. My biggest question is HORDE or ALLIANCE though :)

I am leaning slightly further to a Dudu as it might be more practical for TBC than just another pala :)

7. Orc Warrior and am gonna PvP if I get into it, but tanking for PvE.I simply can't overloock toughness. too good a racial for pvp, esp against glaive rogues, it is good choice yeah.

8. prolly main lock and prot war as alt

9. prot warrior or lock... cant make up my mind

10. Warrior tank because avoidance tanking was the sh.it back in TBC. :D

11. sadly my legendaries got released on cata and i'll never play dat ****. so i will prob go as priest main and mby a druid, lock or warr alt

12. omfg can't decide shaman, druid or lock
    horde or ally T_T

13. Feral tank druid tauren , orc beast mastery hunter, blood elf holy paladin or ret, rogue and maybe one more healer or tank and 2 twinks.

First 1234 ... Last