1. May 15, 2017  
    Kaboomkin for sure... Easy raid spot :D

2. May 15, 2017  
    Gonna be one of the Odd people and Roll a 2h Enhancement shaman in pvp and normal enhan in pve

3. May 15, 2017  
    I finally decided to roll spriest. I wanna play it in tBC again :D

4. May 15, 2017  

5. May 15, 2017  

6. May 15, 2017  
    How is ret paladin in pvp (and pve)? - I will have main focus on pvp, but some pve.

Will most likely roll hunter or ret paladin, played a lot of hunter - so I migth roll ret paladin if it is okey/good.
    problem with ret in PVP is they are reallty good with resto shaman and really bad with everything else :(
    however since this is one of best resto shaman comps aswell you will probably find partner.
    i was also thinking about rolling ret but last few days was testing BM hunter in skirmish and it does feel way stronger then ret to be honest,so most likely will go BM myself.maybe alt ret later on.
    Edited: May 15, 2017

7. May 16, 2017  
    Feral tank for progression. BM hunter for fun and also because I never got to experience the 1 button hunter on retail.

8. May 16, 2017  
    problem with ret in PVP is they are reallty good with resto shaman and really bad with everything else :(
    however since this is one of best resto shaman comps aswell you will probably find partner.
    i was also thinking about rolling ret but last few days was testing BM hunter in skirmish and it does feel way stronger then ret to be honest,so most likely will go BM myself.maybe alt ret later on.
    Thank you very much for the answer! :)

I guess I will roll ret paladin as an alt myself too :) I am used to a 1 x leveling rate, so won't be too big of a problem if I roll wrong anyways :D

First ... 345