1. Which class will you play?

I'm most likely going to play Holy Priest at max level. Leveling as Shadow. My focus will be raiding, probably. Might PvP as Shadow if I have time. I'll most likely start preparing myself on the PTR.

What about you guys?

2. Night Elf resto druid PvP and PvE playing as feral also :D

3. my plan to is to main a hunter. assuming i like them in tbc.

4. Leaning towards hunter at the moment. It was my first class ever on wow so now is the perfect time to return. :3

5. I will play a tank, not paladin though as i mained it in tbc. So either warrior or druid. Which tank between and warrior and druid serves best in tbc?

6. As I recall, both warrior and druid were pretty good. I think the warrior was more versatile though.

7. I don't remember having druid tanks in raids, maybe it was just my case. You need to research that.

As a rule of thumb, you would use 1 main tank for boss (not pala), and palas only for adds and AOE tanking.
    Warriors SUCK bad at AOE tanking.

8. I wanna roll a Tauren Druid Tank! ^^

9. I was thinking either Fire Mage or Holy Priest, currently on WotLK I play my DK most of the time, so I'll have to settle with my alt classes.

10. I'll probably just stick to Priest.

Myrrh just won't be the same without DP spam though.

11. I was playing feral since WotLK but now I'll probably go with rogue. Still thinking about it.

12. What do you mean what class im gonna play?

I'm obviously going for Rogue. Mwehheahehae2hh2ha36t2132913213
    Those tasty twinblades.

123 ... Last