1. Coming back

Greetings lordareon!
    As the title suggests, i want to make a comeback to the server after quite some time away, as ive seen that ICC has been opened. The thing is, im quite unsure about how the server is going and, because of that, i would be very thankful if you guys could answer me:

1 - How is the community going? As i remember, people used to be quite friendly. Are we still?

2 - Is the horde the most PVE active faction? (plz dont take me biased. im just asking because thats what i remember :P)

3 - About classes... Which ones do you see that lacks in PVE gaming? before i used to play only classes that could do more than one roll (DPS/Tank/Heal). But now i would like your opinion about all classes.

Thank you for all those who answer and i truly hope for a nice come back :)

PS: Sorry for the bad english, its not my first language

2. My personal opinion:

1. No *insert grumpy cat face here*. To be honest, there are many toxic people in the realm but generally the community is all right and you can find a lot of communicative and funny people.
    2. Despite me playing alliance, I agree that the horde is slightly better in PvE.
    3. There is a really big deficency of tanks and healers of all classes. About dps specs - I rarely see rogues, boomkins and shadow priests. (at least geared and decent ones)

Welcome back ;p

3. My personal opinion:

1. No *insert grumpy cat face here*. To be honest, there are many toxic people in the realm but generally the community is all right and you can find a lot of communicative and funny people.
    2. Despite me playing alliance, I agree that the horde is slightly better in PvE.
    3. There is a really big deficency of tanks and healers of all classes. About dps specs - I rarely see rogues, boomkins and shadow priests. (at least geared and decent ones)

Welcome back ;p
    everything is true in this post ^
    about the classes - its not that theres a lack of a certain class its the skill of the average player thats to low considering the fact that the actual content is 6 years old and the information is out there to be feed off
    hope i made sense engalando not my mother languadge

4. I came back recently aswell and found out that all my old chars were gone because some servers merged together?
    Just wondering if you can get them back