1. Noblegarden and Children's Week

Hey guys, has Noblegarden started/finished? I haven't been on for a while. If not, when does it start? And does Children's Week follow straight after?
    I'm not sure if the dates on WoWhead/OpenWoW are correct because I remember a forum post for one of the previous events saying that the dates were the 2010 dates or something.

Cheers.

2. Noblegarden is finished I think. It staretd a week ago. Children's Week should start in May.

3. Great, really great job GMs. Not a single notification when Noblegardener starts, when it ends, how long will be active... NOTHING. Easter is in 10 days and ur setting event according to 2010 calendar, which is ok but could u pls notice us about events at least in-game calendar??
    Idk if anyone told u but its 2017. now, idc when Easter was in 2010. so i could calculate when it will be now...
    Repeat it during this year Easter days!!!

4. I will have to partly agree with this... Simply because new players have zero idea of the event, even about its very existence; it is logical to be on the 2010 dates, however (honestly, me too!), have no way of knowing about it - there isn't a record in the calendar, nor could one know the dqtes in advance... In fact, i learnt about the event from only 2 places: someone in voa spamming rabbit morphs, and another looking very hard for a female dwarf on global...

5. Pay more attention to global chat next time :P

6. Pay more attention to global chat next time :P
    It wouldnt be problem if i was active these days, i would see that ppl doing this event... but i was inactive for about a month and a half cause rl stuff and just wanted to come back in game and do this event because i did every event since brewfest. But there is no any notification, neither in-game calendar or site/forum.
    I dont have any kind words for staff here, they just keep disappointing every single time.
    Now i regret cause i even donated to this server, they dont deserve a single peny.

7. Damn it, guess my Violet Proto-drake will have to wait another year...

Why aren't these events on the in-game calendar though? Some are but some aren't. Seems kinda strange.

8. Yeah, this is outrageous. They should give you your money back and send an apology letter.
    Yeah, they should send my money back via your mom and ill get apology too.

9. Wait, Noblegarden is finished??? Who told us it started? Was it listed in calendar? Srsly, i don't even care for this server anymore, i just get disappointed over and over again.

10. May 2, 2017  
    A lot of the events aren't on the calendar (and the ones that are, are usually wrong) because of the way they script their calendar, there have been a handful of bugtracker reports about it. As for nobody warning you about the events started, sucks, look into it more and watch for it if you really care.

Children's Week started roughly a day ago, it's heavily bugged at the moment, but you can still get the meta using the Orc/Human orphans. Good luck.

11. Have they updated the calendar? At all? I see they have a few events on the calendar but so far, no Noble Garden or Children's Week. :( I'm sure there are others. Any updates or does anyone know when Noble Garden is this year?

12. Have they updated the calendar? At all? I see they have a few events on the calendar but so far, no Noble Garden or Children's Week. :( I'm sure there are others. Any updates or does anyone know when Noble Garden is this year?
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....47#post2903147

13. May 5, 2018