1. Addons not working.

Hey all,

I downloaded some addons from the links above and extracted them to my Addons folder in my WoW directory, but the addons button is not appearing on my character select screen and they are not working in-game. Has anyone seen this issue before? I've double and triple checked and re-extracted multiple times, but no dice. All the folders are there and all the lua files are there but the game just doesn't seem to be reading them. Thoughts?

2. Please don't take this as an insult if you did indeed mean what I suggest, but since you say you put them in your "Addons folder in your WoW directory", do you mean WoW (or whatever you named that folder)\Interface\Addons or WoW\Addons? Because it should be the first.

If you did put them in WoW\Interface\Addons as suggested, then the only proper explanation is that the addons you downloaded are broken. This could be due to the folder or in-game name being changed by someone repackaging them, and you should try a different source (like wowinterface, wowace, curseforge, etc.).

3. Please don't take this as an insult if you did indeed mean what I suggest, but since you say you put them in your "Addons folder in your WoW directory", do you mean WoW (or whatever you named that folder)\Interface\Addons or WoW\Addons? Because it should be the first.

If you did put them in WoW\Interface\Addons as suggested, then the only proper explanation is that the addons you downloaded are broken. This could be due to the folder or in-game name being changed by someone repackaging them, and you should try a different source (like wowinterface, wowace, curseforge, etc.).
    This + multiple addons are packed in another file like (ex.) Bagnon 3.3.5 extract--» Bagnon/----bagnon/ [files]----, you must use the last one

4. This + multiple addons are packed in another file like (ex.) Bagnon 3.3.5 extract--» Bagnon/----bagnon/ [files]----, you must use the last one
    This fixed it! I was using the entire "X 3.3.5" folder and pulling that into my interface folder. Opening that and moving the folders within into my interface folder made WoW recognize them. Thank you!

5. This + multiple addons are packed in another file like (ex.) Bagnon 3.3.5 extract--» Bagnon/----bagnon/ [files]----, you must use the last one
    DUDE U ARE A GOD

thanks alot