1. Deleting Auction House pending mails

When you have a large quantity of auctions your mailbox gets easily filled up with useless "sale pending" mails. These are safe to delete, even those with the time written in red (meaning you will get the gold from an auction house sale even if the corresponding "sale pending" mail has been deleted).
    Deleting these one by one is annoying and with a full mailbox it takes too much time.

The solution is this macro:

/run if atbmi==nil then atbmi=1 end atbni=GetInboxNumItems() if atbmi>atbni then atbmi=1 end atbit=GetInboxInvoiceInfo(atbmi) if atbit=="seller_temp_invoice" then GetInboxText(atbmi); DeleteInboxItem(atbmi) else atbmi=atbmi+1 end

When you run this macro it checks your mailbox for one "sale pending" mail. If it finds one it will delete it. If it doesn't, you run the macro again until it finds one. It will not delete or mark as read any other mail.

So the usage of this macro is, while your mailbox is open, to spam the macro until every "sale pending" mail has been deleted.

As for the rest of the mails, you deal with them like you normally do already (like shift+click to get items and/or gold from a mail).

2. Theres an addon called Postal , very useful

3. Postal doesn't delete them and there is no option to auto delete them.

4. Postal doesn't delete them and there is no option to auto delete them.
    For me it does too.

5. May 20, 2018  
    Can you post a link for the Postal Addon.

6. Hello, how you do that in Postal? I can't find the option (I'm using version 3.3.2 from Curse).

7. Theres an addon called Postal , very useful
    It doesn't delete them for me automatically. It makes it easier to delete them, yes.