1. TBC Addons for 2.4.3

I had some pm's about where I got my addons for TBC so thought I would post this here for anyone that needs

http://tbcwowaddons.weebly.com/ - Is a site I found downloadable addons for TBC servers.

Some of the addons are tested and confirmed as good some are untested so if they are untested but are what you need/want then try them out when we can get on the PTR.

The ones I have personally downloaded are:

Atlas (Maps)
    Atlas loot
    Auctioneer
    Bagnon
    Cartographer
    DBM (deadly boss mods for raids)
    GearScoreLite
    Omen
    Quest Helper
    Recount
    Wow IM

Then for a pala/healer:

Healbot
    PallyPower

I dont use UI addons anymore but back in the day I used Xperl I believe which is on this site :)

**Warmane Staff** Please remove the link in this post if I am not allowed to share this info :) Thanks
    Edited: April 5, 2017

2. And this xperl work in tbc??? In outland

3. And this xperl work in tbc??? In outland
    Well its the correct patch addon so i dont see why it wont work :)

4. @Seshollowaterboy

here are the addons :)

5. Actually this site looks VERY conspirancy......1click and yh just a TIP the ADDON Bartender4 wasnt for TBC.....the Addon got called Bartender3 to this time, also yes xperl works on tbc actually it was created for TBC . The following addon for other Expansions is called Z-Perl.

Maybe you should just use www.wowace.com were all Addons with files for all patches are stored.

6. Actually this site looks VERY conspirancy......1click and yh just a TIP the ADDON Bartender4 wasnt for TBC.....the Addon got called Bartender3 to this time, also yes xperl works on tbc actually it was created for TBC . The following addon for other Expansions is called Z-Perl.

Maybe you should just use www.wowace.com were all Addons with files for all patches are stored.
    There is nothing wrong with this site... its where i got my addons from for TBC. Do you think i would of shared it publically if it was dodgy or no good?

7. May 8, 2017  
    Cheers. Are there any good dot trackers above nameplates? Is platebuffs working for this expansion?

Also, have any of you tried the elvui that's currently in progress for 2.4.3 and, if so, how does it fair?

Cheers.

8. May 8, 2017  
    Cheers. Are there any good dot trackers above nameplates? Is platebuffs working for this expansion?

Also, have any of you tried the elvui that's currently in progress for 2.4.3 and, if so, how does it fair?

Cheers.
    There isn't a platebuffs addon cauz dots are not trackable via addons on nameplates in TBC. Also nameplates' range is 20 yard so it won't help much to see the dots...
    I have tried Bunny's Elvui which is backported to 2.4.3, seems mostly ok if you don't play a healer. Heal Prediction, raid frames, buff indicators, raid debuffs are not working yet. There is still 11 days till the opening of Outland, so I have hope^^
    I have already built my ui with custom things but hands down Elvui is the best for me...

9. May 8, 2017  
    There isn't a platebuffs addon cauz dots are not trackable via addons on nameplates in TBC. Also nameplates' range is 20 yard so it won't help much to see the dots...
    I have tried Bunny's Elvui which is backported to 2.4.3, seems mostly ok if you don't play a healer. Heal Prediction, raid frames, buff indicators, raid debuffs are not working yet. There is still 11 days till the opening of Outland, so I have hope^^
    I have already built my ui with custom things but hands down Elvui is the best for me...

Really? That's a shame. On my SP/Lock in all other xpacs, I've always relied on dot trackers above nameplates. Shame.

Is the elvui nameplates function working? Doesn't that incorporate debuff tracking, or is it a feature simply impossible on tbc? Cheers for replies.

Guess debuff filter is the way to go for dot tracking.

10. May 8, 2017  
    Really? That's a shame. On my SP/Lock in all other xpacs, I've always relied on dot trackers above nameplates. Shame.

Is the elvui nameplates function working? Doesn't that incorporate debuff tracking, or is it a feature simply impossible on tbc? .
    I downloaded needtoknow (a simple dot/buff tracking via customizable bars for target, focus, player etc.) for 2.4.3 from curseforge. I tried to see if elvui nameplates' debuff tracking ever works but nah. Either its not still implemented on Elvui yet or it is really impossible...

11. May 8, 2017  
    Speaking of ElvUI, I found this thread from a guy currently (allegedly) in progress of backporting to 2.4.3. The thread is from almost 2 months ago now and I can't seem to find any finished version of it, but one can hope.

12. May 8, 2017  
    That's the one I'm using. I'm hoping it can work! Do you know if skada/recount embed option exists on that elvui backport? Haven't found it.

13. May 9, 2017  
    Wont we need addons for 2.0.1 first? or 2.3 or w/e

it's fine to just get addons for 2.4.3 for a new progressive realm?

14. May 9, 2017  
    Speaking of ElvUI, I found this thread from a guy currently (allegedly) in progress of backporting to 2.4.3. The thread is from almost 2 months ago now and I can't seem to find any finished version of it, but one can hope.
    In addition, there were/are some other tries for implementing ElvUI for TBC. Here's the link for elvishUI by Notions, a re-creation of mentioned addon for TBC.
    https://www.hellfire-tbc.com/forums/...hread-213.html

12 Last