1. Ranting about x5 and a cash shop

Rant

Okay so I'm going to lay it down here why I think starting a x5 rate sever with a cash shop for Outland is stupid.

In the history of TBC private severs, there has never been a well populated, a well scripted or a well ran blizzlike x1 server, many servers have tried and failed.

Now warmane has the ability to do this, take lordaeron for example, when that launched there was so much hype for a blizzlike server, the reason the population died down so quick is because it wasn't friendly for casual players with the raids being buffed so much, naxxramas was almost impossible to pug a full clear before it was nerfed.

There is such a massive demand for a good a blizzlike TBC server, because there is legit none out there that are worth playing, the ones that are blizzlike are ****ty scripted.

Warmane could legit take over the TBC community with a blizzlike server, so many people have been waiting for something like this for a long long time, it would bring a lot more people to the warmane servers

You guys say that you can always add in a x1 server later on if there is enough hype but that's just going to divide the community and the players on the server, if you started with a x1 rate blizzlike server I honestly think that would build more hype and enthusiasm than starting with a x5 with a cash shop
    Take Elysium for example, yes they had the nost hype behind them, but people just wanted to play the game for how it was, that's why they have so many players over there

Buffed xp rates and a cash shop servers have already been done, on multiple servers and they suck, 1-60 materials are more expensive than Outland materials because of how much buffed rates **** the economy, people who haven't even touched any raids have full t5 t6
    Pvp is over balanced because you have people dropping $500 on gear, it's a horrid idea in my opinion

I'm 100% sure a blizzlike server without a cash shop will bring a lot more hype than what you guys have currently planned

Peace

2. Let me ask you a question, do you think a 1x TBC realm will be "friendlier" to casuals then a "buffed" Lord?

3. @OP your "rant" or w.e wont change a thing. tough luck buddy

4. Plese make it max 3x.... blizzlike TBC would be the best, everyone wants to play on blizzlike TBC... because 5x leveling and 1x everything else. Nice. No Gold no reputations no professions. Naked and poor 70 running aound begging for gold from those who donated. :smiley:

5. Well the Warmane servers don't run on piss and moonshine, so a shop is most likely needed.

6. Gotta love how people who just joined the server have most to rant about, odd isnt it?

7. Too bad the rate is x5 period, end of story.

Next Warmane needs cash for the server as they need the income to play it safe in case **** happens.

Next opening a x1 realm at a later point will not divide the community as the community is WARMANE. As for "realm" community, it still wouldn't split it as those who are playing the BC realm (x5 one) will likely stay there. Sure some will probably join just til a x1 is set up but those people were going to leave anyways more power to them to play on a realm they want.

The rest of your weak rant is you complaining about "buying gear" which this is Warmane this is what they do and the server is pretty good (best one I ever played on that is). But the shop won't open for awhile til probably the last pvp/pve stuff is on farm (which I hope but I do know it won't be right away).

Don't like it leave. Or get over it.