1. Shadowmournes quest blood infusion doubt

Hii guys. I'm doing the shadowmourne quest since I desperately need shadowmourne. So I saw many guides and realised how difficult it is to do the blood infusion part of the quest. So could someone tell me does lanthanel have to bite you for the quest to be counted or is it ok if some other person who was bitten by the queen bites u and then u bite 3 other people. Will that count as a completed quest??

Btw I haven't reached this part of the quest xD

2. Don't send YouTube links. I have seen probably every video about shadowmourne quest. They don't answer my question. Do u have to be bitten by lanthanel only or can ur teammate bite u? The videos in YouTube are don't by people in the legion patch. So they won't help

3. quote from MMo Champ ( http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nfusion-Quests)

Blood infusion: Stack with the tank and make sure you get bitten first (pop all cooldowns and hit her hard or tell the dps and heals to hold off on doing anything until you get bitten), bite 3 people (making an order helps to avoid confusion, also pick people who know the bite mechanic to avoid people getting mind controlled), Kill boss.
    Edited: April 4, 2017