1. PTR - Questions

Thought I would make a thread for anyone with questions about the upcoming PTR so we have one post with answers on :)

My Question is:

What level will we start at on the PTR when it opens, 1, 60 or 70?

Would be really nice to have lvl 60s to quest in the outland areas etc if possible!

2. 99% sure it's gonna be level 1... you're going to test the quests, not end-game raids and such :P

3. sure but the beginning quests are not that different from what we already know and have done right? which is why it would be nice to start at 60 just on the PTR.

Once server is live 1-70 is no problem at all I actually like leveling.

I was just thinking about how long the PTR will be open for before it goes live, I mean it will take me about a week maybe to get to 70 from lvl 1 with my daily duties etc. so would be nice to just have to test out the outland content on the PTR starting at lvl 60. But I will be happy with whatever they choose to do :)

4. mercy said the server should go live within this year (not a guarentee). so i'd say your looking at at least several months of ptr. plenty of time to get to endgame.
    Edited: April 5, 2017 Reason: typo

5. Everyone has possibility to partake in PTR Tests? Or do i have to sign in somewhere?
    Edited: April 4, 2017

6. Everyone has possibility to partake in PTR Tests? Or do i have to sign in somewhere?

It's Public Test Realm ( PTR )

7. Do we get to keep characters in from the PTR, like will they be transferred to the official realm?

8. Do we get to keep characters in from the PTR, like will they be transferred to the official realm?
    No, every character will be deleted.

9. No, every character will be deleted.
    ok that's good to know ty