1. Wotlk 3v3 Tournament

Hey Warmane!

I'm making this topic to suggest that you made 3v3 tournaments just like old Molten used to do. I remember watching Bajheera, Soda and some other streamers be commentating these events with a prize pool, and I really loved it! I felt like I was a part of a proffesional community of highest volume and I'm sure I'm not the only one. And now since AT merge with our community I dont see why you haven't done it already.

It would not only help 3s getting more active and competitive, but also help server grow as people will see the stream(s) and youtube videos coming out of these Tournaments.

And this could not only be on WOTLK, but also the upcoming TBC realm, Cata and maybe even MoP. But thats totally up to you guys.

In case you haven't seen any of the Tournaments abd want to see some of the old events you can go on youtube and type Molten 3s event and something should come up.

-Much Love Psycha

2. This would be great! Even if they didn't offer cash prizes, offering coins would be fun for a 3v3 (and while we're at it, a 5v5) tournament,

3. Already did ask like month ago or so, I was told there will be one (not sure if 2v2 or 3v3) So I guess have to simply wait.

4. 5v5 tournament! why!? because its unheard of!

5. May 9, 2017  
    Was going to create a new thread, but since this is already created I wanted to also propose a 3v3 tournament for Frostwolf. Currently the MoP PvP scene is being dominated by other servers. None of them hold tournaments. This could be the carrot we need to set ourselves apart and create a large PvP environment for MoP players here.