1. I'm not against multiboxing, but this is absurd

Multiboxing has always had a place and it always will, but when we have multiboxers with absurd number of characters behind them constantly queueing for wintergrasp and essentially rigging the match for their side to win is just the most anti fun thing on warmane atm.

The argument of "it was legal on retail" is no longer valid, the hardware and software and internet connectivity back then were very different, and for every character you had to pay a monthly subscription, not to mention there was no store to buy bis items, you had to work for your gear.

This wouldn't be so bad if boxers queued like one or twice a day, but it is almost guaranteed that every wintergrasp matchup there is at least 15 slots reserved per multiboxer, usually 2 or more, and who i might add plants totems at ally spawn right before the match starts and basically wipes everyone at the beginning and it's ridiculous.

i'm not saying that we should ban multiboxing, what i'm saying is that there should be some regulation for it, because right now you're trading the enjoyment of many people for the sake of around 4~5

Please warmane, i have not been able to enjoy wintergrasp for months, and a lot of others feel the same way.
    Edited: April 5, 2017

2. Multiboxing essentially rigging the match for their side to win is just the most anti fun thing
    so basicly ur saying mutliboxing is anti-fun becouse we win the battle?

As always, when you farm us, you dont see problem there, but when we rise up and start farming you, all the cry happens.

The argument of "it was legal on retail" is no longer valid, the hardware and software and internet connectivity back then were very different, and for every character you had to pay a monthly subscription, not to mention there was no store to buy bis items, you had to work for your gear.
    Not every1 donates for gear, some of us farmed the gear from scratch .
    Retail had bigger multiboxers than warmane ever had so your hardware point is irrelevant.

3. Multiboxing has always had a place and it always will, but when we have multiboxers with absurd number of characters behind them constantly queueing for wintergrasp and essentially rigging the match for their side to win is just the most anti fun thing on warmane atm.

This wouldn't be so bad if boxers queued like one or twice a day, but it is almost guaranteed that every wintergrasp matchup there is at least 15 slots reserved per multiboxer, usually 2 or more, and who i might add plants totems at ally spawn right before the match starts and basically wipes everyone at the beginning and it's ridiculous.

i'm not saying that we should ban multiboxing, what i'm saying is that there should be some regulation for it, because right now you're trading the enjoyment of many people for the sake of around 4~5

Please warmane, i have not been able to enjoy wintergrasp for months, and a lot of others feel the same way.
    Just stop!
    I think that's an appropriate note to end the thread on. We've stated numerous times that this is how things are, and it is how things will continue to be. We've also stated the reasons just as many times. I've even gone so far as to post about this exact issue as recent as yesterday. But it seems that the posts will not stop about the subject.

When someone says they have the server's best interest at heart, and then go on to state that multiboxing should not be allowed or banned or whatever. I'm sorry, but no, you really do not. You are only looking at the issue from the perspective of a player, and there are more things that are a concern. I'm not going to explain this for the Nth time. Instead, I will say that, once again, things are how they are and how they will continue to be. Stop making threads about it. Stop making threats. Stop claiming things like multiboxing is ruining the server. Stop claiming that people are going to leave because they died a few times. Just stop. Thank you. The End.

4. With all due respect, Mercy, much like us, doesn't know much about what's going on behind the scenes, aside from what he/she is told. That much is evident from the transmog thread. They are moderating and by default taking a stance that supports the current rules of the server, it's what's expected of them and there's nothing wrong with that. Don't take that quote as gospel though, the people actually in charge most certainly pay attention to the realm and will do what's best for them, and what's best for the realms seems to be shifting away from multiboxing being allowed.

I've been playing on Molten before Cata realms were even a twinkle in Kaer's eye, so I think I can safely say that the mboxxing situation has gotten worse than ever before and more and more people are getting fed up with it, something very well could happen at some point, making our voices heard is always good and thankfully these people that feel their unfair playstyle is threatened always come out of the woodwork when this thread pops up to cause it to get many pages of replies, making it even more likely for someone substantial to the development of the realm sees just how consistent and more widespread the discontent towards it is. Each post chips away at the foundation, if literal thousands of players started posting about how much it bothered them it would be gone within a week guaranteed.

5. With all due respect, Mercy, much like us, doesn't know much about what's going on behind the scenes, aside from what he/she is told. That much is evident from the transmog thread. They are moderating and by default taking a stance that supports the current rules of the server, it's what's expected of them and there's nothing wrong with that. Don't take that quote as gospel though, the people actually in charge most certainly pay attention to the realm and will do what's best for them, and what's best for the realms seems to be shifting away from multiboxing being allowed.

I've been playing on Molten before Cata realms were even a twinkle in Kaer's eye, so I think I can safely say that the mboxxing situation has gotten worse than ever before and more and more people are getting fed up with it, something very well could happen at some point, making our voices heard is always good and thankfully these people that feel their unfair playstyle is threatened always come out of the woodwork when this thread pops up to cause it to get many pages of replies, making it even more likely for someone substantial to the development of the realm sees just how consistent and more widespread the discontent towards it is. Each post chips away at the foundation, if literal thousands of players started posting about how much it bothered them it would be gone within a week guaranteed.
    good thing whole communtiy isnt alliance players :P

6. good thing whole communtiy isnt alliance players :P
    if I was horde I'd be just as annoyed by it, can't be fun losing an hour and 45 min av because you just have some guy afk at your boss farming the occasional hk, with the only safe spot being hiding behind them. I would avoid them just as hard whether their name is green or red because there's no fun to be had either way unless you simply don't have fun in real pvp. On horde you're either completely outnumbered away from the mboxxer or having no challenge at all near them. Maybe you're okay with that though, I don't know if you pvp or not.

7. Before I quit, I transfered to the horde, and believe me, it is much worse playing a battleground as a horde when you have a mulitboxer, because at least you have something you can try and do if you're alliance. If you're horde there's no point in trying to play 5 vs 40 because a lot of your regular players give up.
    And not to mention wintergrasp. I have managed to get myself kicked out of every single battle with my fresh 80 toon. Tried doing WG for a few weeks, just wanted to complete the victory for wg quest. Impossible. A single mb comes and takes 25 spots for himself. How is that fair for anyone?

so basicly ur saying mutliboxing is anti-fun becouse we win the battle?
    He accused you of rigging matches, as in win-trading. Not that I think he's right or wrong, just that you misunderstood him.

8. Stop making threads about it. Stop making threats. Stop claiming things like multiboxing is ruining the server. Stop claiming that people are going to leave because they died a few times. Just stop. Thank you. The End.

9. Stop making threads about it. Stop making threats. Stop claiming things like multiboxing is ruining the server. Stop claiming that people are going to leave because they died a few times. Just stop. Thank you. The End.
    You have nothing to add to the discussion besides "Stop talking about it." Do you know how ridiculous this would be if you did it in real life? You'd be rightly thrown out of the room. Just leave.

10. I left. I'm not claiming that multiboxing is ruining the server in general. It ruined the server for me. I'm giving my personal opinion on a public forum, am I not allowed to? Isn't that partially the point of this forum?

11. if I was horde I'd be just as annoyed by it, can't be fun losing an hour and 45 min av because you just have some guy afk at your boss farming the occasional hk, with the only safe spot being hiding behind them. I would avoid them just as hard whether their name is green or red because there's no fun to be had either way unless you simply don't have fun in real pvp. On horde you're either completely outnumbered away from the mboxxer or having no challenge at all near them. Maybe you're okay with that though, I don't know if you pvp or not.
    it can be, since who stays in bg for up to 2hrs and cares for a win? tho i personally win more than i lose(like 70%)
    getting 400-600hks within 1-2hrs isnt a bad deal for solo players. and as for fun, most of horde are satisfied with the experiance, like tops 2-3players go berserk in chat.

honestly, i have quite few alliance characters(mostly pvp ones) and i have never lost a bg against boxer yet, as alliance, i wouldnt lose wg aither.
    Becus as multiboxer and solo player, i know how painful even some players may be when they know how to counter you.

I aint gunna dig a hole for myself, but knowledge is power.

12. There is no point in making any more threads or replying in existing ones as it is just fueling the MBers fantasies for being the pinnacle of WOW skill and gameplay abilities.

13. Does multiboxer affect PVP Gameplays (WG and BGs for example) then Yes.

Does it hurt me in anyway possible that it would force me to put a Thread like this? No.

Does this break everything within the game that makes other people quit this game? Maybe but no.

Multiboxers can be annoying at PVP but you can just leave that WG/BG any freakin' day then Requeue (If you have BG cooldown then wait it out)
    It makes your faction lose on WG/BG? Better luck next time bud.
    You cant Join WG cuz Boxer took all the spots? Well try again next time or maybe juuuuuuuuuuuuust maybe do BGs?

Everyone had their fair share of Multiboxers rekting factions and raids (Dem boxers in SW <3)
    And yes what does it means?
    From what i can see it makes the whole server alive and more diverse (FUN, because the tears of you people makes it more hilarious)
    Rant end.

Edit: They're not necessarily bad but not good either, theyre just in the middle of all the ****.

14. You have nothing to add to the discussion besides "Stop talking about it." Do you know how ridiculous this would be if you did it in real life? You'd be rightly thrown out of the room. Just leave.
    There is nothing to add. It has been discussed trillions of time.
    Just deal with it. Stop.

15. With all due respect, Mercy, much like us, doesn't know much about what's going on behind the scenes, aside from what he/she is told.
    Not only are you wrong, but this is also irrelevant.

Thread closed. You all know why.