1. ICC buff

Hey,
    Does someone know how much is ICC buffed (In terms of DMG) and is normal mode overbuffed or easy?
    THX for answers :D

2. Well its buffed in terms of HP now. After this crash (normal HP= Heroic HP)

3. HP has been doubled in 10m normal
    25m normal has the same HP as 25m heroic

4. Saurfang 25 unkillable for pug, festergut hard dps check even for geared raid.

5. Only the "hardcore" players will survive.

6. you forgot to mention that you do not get the hp increasement buff in icc on lordareon. ^^

7. Well some of the bosses have buffed hp , but they are still ez to kill. Can be puged but even if u kill Saurfang u cant get past Festergut. ( only 2 guilds did it on first day)

8. Well some of the bosses have buffed hp , but they are still ez to kill. Can be puged but even if u kill Saurfang u cant get past Festergut. ( only 2 guilds did it on first day)
    You can clear other wings though, you don't have to do plague in order to have access to blood and frost wings.

9. Yes, DB on 25n will be hardly doable for pugs, and even if, then pugs will definitely not pass through Festergut, which requires at least 10k+ dps. Just 2 horde guilds killed Fester on 25n yesterday.

Also, mechanics are not buffed at all, only bosses HP are.
    At current state, everything is ok, except Fester HP.
    Edited: March 27, 2017

10. I would nerf DB ( Im not newbie, I like challenging conttent but if pugs wont be able to kill more then 6/7 bosses on normal, lot of ppl will leave) and make some boosts to to other bosses like BQ etc which are deeper in ICC. if you want to make ICC 25 normal a bit challenging. Keep in mind that 50% of server are pug players.
    Thats only my suggestion, feel free to reply :)

11. I would say a very small amount of the server is pugging, and even then the people I see pugging that I know are usually pugging raids on their alts. The instance just came out, people haven't even got their emblem gear, or tier pieces. Once the server collectively has more gear, pugs will advance further. Nothing needs to be nerfed.

12. Im sorry, but these buffs are too much, Ok, leave the hp but com,on , did you have to decrease the enrage timer aswell on marrow? As it stands, he's hp is buffed, enrage quickened, and there is no icc buff.

Saurfang and fester are too hard aswell... It wont even doable on hc , you should atleast leave the enrage timers as they are, because if you dont have decent raiding guild, you cant do icc, forget about pugging at all...

13. Its not that hard how most think. Molten made it as DPS check not as hard encounter. From my experience, you need like 8k++ dps for 10n and around 10k++ in 25n to kill bosses comfortable. Yes, these numbers are not small, but still they are not hard. Have someone checked accurate number what they have buffed? So far seems its only HP+enrage+ICC buff. Anything else?

14. Is Deathbringer Saurfang gonna be nerfed? Is doable on 10 man with good cc but seems to me too hard on the 25. Sadly he blocks the 75% of the boss.

12 Last