1. Countering Multi-Boxing in PvP

A lot of threads seem to be about people upset with Multiboxers and their presence in BG's, WG battles, etc. But no one has really addressed counters to them besides 'team up and fight'.

Constructively, I think it would help if people posted strategies, tricks, and other guides to beating multiboxers.

For example, are there ways to disconnect or interrupt the link between all of them? Maybe cc'ing the 'main' multiboxer or distracting half of them and breaking up the pack?

From a multiboxer view, for those who may no longer be doing it and don't mind sharing secrets, what can people do to most annoy or mess up your plans? What tricks can people try to render your multiboxed characters immobile or disconnected from the main group?

I think sharing this info, rather than raging about the existence of multi-boxing, might be a better solution. Thoughts?

2. don't do wintergrasp ever (Tea does this new hilarious thing where he drops 25+ magma totems on the alliance spawn and gets like 30 kills as soon as the battle starts he's so good at the game), zoom around ioc stealthed with a catapult picking people off and escaping, just defend one of the mines in av never leaving it and hope the reinforcements end up mattering. These things are what I do when I see them and it's minimized the frustration since I never have to go toe to toe with them. Yeah my experience isn't really any less ruined but at least I deny them the satisfaction of one more person to one shot.
    Edited: April 5, 2017

3. don't do wintergrasp ever (Tea does this new hilarious thing where he drops 25+ magma totems on the alliance spawn and gets like 30 kills as soon as the battle starts he's so good at the game), zoom around ioc stealthed with a catapult picking people off and escaping, just defend one of the mines in av never leaving it and hope the reinforcements end up mattering. These things are what I do when I see them and it's minimized the frustration since I never have to go toe to toe with them. Yeah my experience isn't really any less ruined but at least I deny them the satisfaction of one more person to one shot.
    You just never learn do you.... keep going, you'll prolly end up getting put on a vacation from the forums.

@ OP this has been talked about many times. You can search the forums for this, its been answered, by boxers no less.. just use your search box. opening threads like this may seem like a good idea at the time, but salty people will always come out to yell and thrown tantrums... see above.

So this thread too will get closed once it degenerates into how this guys spouts UN-facts.

4. don't do wintergrasp ever (Tea does this new hilarious thing where he drops 25+ magma totems on the alliance spawn and gets like 30 kills as soon as the battle starts he's so good at the game), zoom around ioc stealthed with a catapult picking people off and escaping, just defend one of the mines in av never leaving it and hope the reinforcements end up mattering. These things are what I do when I see them and it's minimized the frustration since I never have to go toe to toe with them. Yeah my experience isn't really any less ruined but at least I deny them the satisfaction of one more person to one shot.
    I think you misunderstood what OP posted but hey you can post whatever you like right?

5. I think you misunderstood what OP posted but hey you can post whatever you like right?
    I'm just giving my constructive advice on what to do against them, much like he asked. If I wasn't being constructive i'd tell him to go play on a different server, but almost all of them are too low pop to be enjoyable. Warmane is the best.
    Edited: April 6, 2017

6. I'm just giving my constructive advice on what to do against them, much like he asked. If I wasn't being constructive i'd tell him to go play on a different server, but almost all of them are too low pop to be enjoyable. Warmane is the best.
    Saying dont go WG ever doesnt sound like a Constructive Advice tbh and the post was all about "Countering Mboxers" not avoiding but what do i know im just a mere dogfaced llama.

7. Considering that 90% alliance don't listen to the chat, and those who do mostly are rude telling me to stfu when I tried to build some kind of strategies, what I usually do/did is stopping him by sapping his main char, and then sometimes their druids so he will have less healing, and yeah then killing it sending his chars to gy, funny at start to be honest.

8. Death gripping tea and focusing him down seemed to work well most of the time.

ofc you need like 7 people to take him down quickly enough but once you do the rest are quite simple.

9. AOE Fears, with some knockback's can really **** any boxer, Followed by Heavy Aoe Dmg

10. Shadowfury/shockwave/typhoon/thunderstorm