1. This proves everything.
    Look at this Cenarius ****,beside his “mongrel" and mongoloid characteristics,now he got one more which is BARBARIAN
    and not only,his guild is a mass guild invinting randoms,just a failed troll player and a noobish one,and he rolled 79 now to prove how bad he is thanks for all delusional dog Cenarius! You are famous now!
    For being the worst player with the worst guild,i am GLAD that i will spent my time playing tbc which is better than wotlk,no 79s barbarians,no multiboxers(yes you suck),no <Ohdo> joke of the realm.

Go on boy play your 79,thats all you can do grow up and play some 70 twinking but nah you just play to get advantantage in bgs because you cant compete on same level.

Cya long live tbc
    You are aware of the fact that <Ohdo> will take over TBC as well? Hundreds of us will be patiently waiting for the server to open.
    What is this nonsense about no multiboxing? I know that <Ohdo> will have at least two multiboxing squads, don't know about others.
    See you there.

<Ohdo> reigns supreme.

2. >emote spams me in bgs
    >ask him why
    >'hahahahah taking screenshot'
    >ask for duel
    >SS related

All the talk for nothing, so much about that guy.

If that is the guy from forums ofc, might be someone trolling him.

Edit: Logged Horde to whisper me for like 6th time, this happened 2 minutes after:

RIP
    Edited: April 27, 2017

3. Here, let me calm your tits:

Proof that this guy is worth any lvler:

Proof that he got trolled: (He created a toon to whisper me, so much WIN)

And finally the results of that bg:

4. ****king mongrels **** 79s,
    Atleat i can thank for this
    This hoomo Cenarius ruins everything with his stupid guild
    Bunch of spoiled kids in that guild like their master
    The most funny thing is this cenarius got rekt against 70 twink and he is 79,jut lel grow up and roll a 70 if you have the big balls for it

And you hyperbow,you are same trash as he is twink 79 is for losers,you have no dignity you garbage players plague 79

5. Thanks Barezi, I pwned you too, but I still love you so no problemo. Next time try to not rage-quit.
    Edited: April 27, 2017

6. Thanks Barezi, I pwned you too, but I still love you so no problemo.

But man, dying 12 times while having only 4 killing blows, that's so embarrassing, that guy ohdo should delete his attempt of twink.
    He is paper you know how it feels to be owned by 70 as 79? You so young barbian hyper

Cenarius is as good as rest of you mongrels uncivilized fags and barbarians

As you can see cenarius spreads his ebola on alliance with his <ohre> guild now,gg someone give him a medal
    Barbarian and cucksucker ye.

7. >emote spams me in bgs
    >ask him why
    >'hahahahah taking screenshot'
    >ask for duel
    >SS related

All the talk for nothing, so much about that guy.

If that is the guy from forums ofc, might be someone trolling him.

Edit: Logged Horde to whisper me for like 6th time, this happened 2 minutes after:

RIP

Here is the problem hyperbow is young barbarian and naive and you are fat old barbarian and stupid af
    Grow up and learn to post on forums,you are 79 you have no right to post on 70 section twimks

/facepalm you are cenarius,tryhard more until you realise 70 is the only way to valhala you barbarian

8. Cenarius is Ohdomination?
    I know who to not heal in BG's now (^:

9. Horde is easily winning battlegrounds on 79.
    Very rarely Alliance wins it and then they have to emote spam in order to boost their ego further up.

No matter, we all know who the better faction is, all Alliance can do is spam emotes and cry on whisper.
    I didn't even know who the guy is and he already whispered me 7 times from a Horde character 'Hyperfgt'.

Hail <Ohdo>.

10. LOL
    Very rarely Alliance wins it and then they have to emote spam in order to boost their ego further up.
    ROFL
    No matter, we all know who the better faction is, all Alliance can do is spam emotes and cry on whisper.
    Ok

I present you:

THE HYPER COMPILATION OF ALLIANCE DOMINATION (And as bonus the las 5 ss showing your contribution to bgs overall)

11. Spoiler: Show
    LOL

ROFL

Ok

I present you:

THE HYPER COMPILATION OF ALLIANCE DOMINATION (And as bonus the las 5 ss showing your contribution to bgs overall)

Wow, thanks for including the calendar icon in the screenshots, that way we can clearly see that in those 2 months you won only around 20 battlegrounds.
    That is not very good is it now?

It is actually quite bad. Even worse when compared to the amount of battlegrounds Horde won in that time period.
    You should learn how to play your characters instead of collecting screenshots, although that doesn't take up that much of your time given how rarely you people win. As proven by your post.

12. Not only that but he can essentially only do well in a WSG with low geared hordes, lul.
    Edited: April 28, 2017

13. Yeah sure, only 20 bgs in months. Just admit you suck m8. l2p.

And prob I oneshoted this nub maximus so idc.

14. Yeah sure, only 20 bgs in months. Just admit you suck m8. l2p.

And prob I oneshoted this nub maximus so idc.
    Well since you just posted every SS you have in your folder and the dates do line up from 9th of X month to 31st then next month 3rd of X month to 16th it is quite logical to think that it is a time period of two months. That is 60 days. In 60 days you won a bit over 20 bgs.
    Or will you say that you haven't SSed all of them, that would contradict the fact that you just posted a bunch of screenshots meaning you SS every bg you win.

Don't try too hard to prove that you won more than 20 bgs in those 60 days, you might make yourself look even worse than you did so far.

15. Cenarius you're like the Allgammon of 79's, utter ******ation.

First 12345 Last