1. As far as i know,alliance is quality while horde is more in quantity.

Now hearing <Ohdo> guild,legends say they owned some top guilds on 80s on this server,(i browsed some threads)
    so is gonna be intersting seeing this guild on 79 and their skilled players if its true.

About hyperbow,let him get some air he is just a shadow comparing to other strong twinks,but he likes to rant about it,that he is good and blabla.
    Looking forward to see this guild Ohdo,i hear many opinions about this known guikd both good and bad

Inc 79,will reroll 79 since warmane releases tbc i play 70 there.

Which side now needs more twinks?
    Need more help? I mainly play ally but can switch horde if needed,but now that <Ohdo> is here,tbh idk if they are really that good or bad,so i just wait for some replies to know which side to roll

Cheers 79!

2. not sure if deluded or just trash troll.
    Didn't expect much of a reply from you, you managed to deliver even less.

3. are you leaving or staying now make up your mind

4. are you leaving or staying now make up your mind
    I like how you still try to make a comeback, but let's be honest, that was pathetic.

5. As far as i know,alliance is quality while horde is more in quantity.

Now hearing <Ohdo> guild,legends say they owned some top guilds on 80s on this server,(i browsed some threads)
    so is gonna be intersting seeing this guild on 79 and their skilled players if its true.

About hyperbow,let him get some air he is just a shadow comparing to other strong twinks,but he likes to rant about it,that he is good and blabla.
    Looking forward to see this guild Ohdo,i hear many opinions about this known guikd both good and bad

Inc 79,will reroll 79 since warmane releases tbc i play 70 there.

Which side now needs more twinks?
    Need more help? I mainly play ally but can switch horde if needed,but now that <Ohdo> is here,tbh idk if they are really that good or bad,so i just wait for some replies to know which side to roll

Cheers 79!
    Hi there.

I think you are right on the first statement. Horde is super active, while ally needs more active players, the thing is that most of them are willing to twink but they lack on gold or alts and they get frustrated while trying to lvl or max their pros and as a result they go inactive and rarely log expecting to get free professions or free stuff.

I consider myself as a friendly GM since I provide my twinks with whatever I can. I constantly farm mats and things for the basic sets at lvl 78, gems, enchants and other things too.

I'm not sure about Horde side but Lederen is a good leader, I'm sure he will do anything for his guildies aswell.

Join us today at [A]<Carried> or [H]<Rainmaker>

Wathever is up to you, but being completely honest, alliance needs more twinks.

Kind regards.

-Hyper

PS. I never said I was good, lol. I just like to pwn fgts and look big yellow numbers on them.

6. Hi there.

I think you are right on the first statement. Horde is super active, while ally needs more active players, the thing is that most of them are willing to twink but they lack on gold or alts and they get frustrated while trying to lvl or max their pros and as a result they go inactive and rarely log expecting to get free professions or free stuff.

I consider myself as a friendly GM since I provide my twinks with whatever I can. I constantly farm mats and things for the basic sets at lvl 78, gems, enchants and other things too.

I'm not sure about Horde side but Lederen is a good leader, I'm sure he will do anything for his guildies aswell.

Join us today at [A]<Carried> or [H]<Rainmaker>

Wathever is up to you, but being completely honest, alliance needs more twinks.

Kind regards.

-Hyper

PS. I never said I was good, lol. I just like to pwn fgts and look big yellow numbers on them.
    What about <Ohdo> guild,i keep reading on this thread about them making 79s twinks,how are they? Good? And which side they promote the most? Are they really that skilled that some people claim ? Because if they are it will increase the fun and competition on 70-79 bracket!

7. What about <Ohdo> guild,i keep reading on this thread about them making 79s twinks,how are they? Good? And which side they promote the most? Are they really that skilled that some people claim ? Because if they are it will increase the fun and competition on 70-79 bracket!
    Let me put it like this.
    <Ohdo> and good don't deserve to even be in the same sentence.

8. What about <Ohdo> guild,i keep reading on this thread about them making 79s twinks,how are they? Good? And which side they promote the most? Are they really that skilled that some people claim ? Because if they are it will increase the fun and competition on 70-79 bracket!
    Well, it is uncertain. To be honest, I've never seen any twink from Ohdo, and most important, this attempt of twink, this joke called ohdominatior belongs to
    [H]<Rainmaker>

So yeah, I cannot say much about something that does not exist, in this case, the ohdo twinks.

First ... 345