1. Icecrown <Ohdo> twinks

<Ohdo> is known as an expanding guild, always conquering new domains.
    A few days ago, several people were given the task of creating twinks in order to conquer Alliance on this frontier as well.

You will easily recognize our twinks.
    See you in battlegrounds, try to at least put up a fight.

Hail <Ohdo>.

2. What level? If 19, I can't wait to farm some backpedalling noobs <3

3. What level? If 19, I can't wait to farm some backpedalling noobs <3
    Level 79 for now, waiting for you here.

4. That's nice. But can you please roll alliance? Horde is so strong atm they don't need more twinks!

5. That's nice. But can you please roll alliance? Horde is so strong atm they don't need more twinks!
    Too late for that.
    Gather all you can and meet us.

6. ahaha yes!

Good luck horde, enjoy your new teammates.

Take Care,
    Crymore

7. Had to come back and read this all again, too funny.

You will easily recognize our twinks.
    No arguments there. Probably all dks as well.

So when the good twinks (Rainmaker) can't get in because the bg is full of Ohdos then what?

Crymore.
    Edited: April 6, 2017

8. Had to come back and read this all again, too funny.

No arguments there. Probably all dks as well.

So when the good twinks (Rainmaker) can't get in because the bg is full of Ohdos then what?

Crymore.
    I guess that we will then get all the kills and they won't get any?
    So far it seems that it is more challenging to fight a random bunch of levelers than Alliance twinks, hoping you will organize and change that.

Less forum battlegrounds, more actual battlegrounds.

Cry more.

9. I guess that we will then get all the kills and they won't get any?
    See there's another problem, this isn't 39 or 19.

If you play for scoreboard kills then please join those brackets, they are where you're supposed to farm levellers, 79 is the most competitive bracket in the game.

Sincerely,

Crymore.

10. See there's another problem, this isn't 39 or 19.

If you play for scoreboard kills then please join those brackets, they are where you're supposed to farm levellers, 79 is the most competitive bracket in the game.

Sincerely,

Crymore.
    Take a look at the post I quoted and you will realize what it was I meant. Hopefully.
    Now stop flooding my topic with worthless comments and just come and do something about it.

Cry less.

11. No, please.
    No Ohdo 79's, please please.
    Ohdo is full of nubs and every dungeon/BG that has them, we wipe.
    Get Rainmaker or Great in the BG, Ohdo is a mass-add leveling guild and that's all it'll ever be.

12. I saw a screenshot from Led showing his guilds activity, some of the DKs have Ohdo at the start of their names....

You really all rolled dks? lol

Crymore

13. Im confused, I leveled a new character awhile ago and I got ninja invited to Ohdo several times, how is that a twink guild? I wasnt a twink, and no one asked if I was.

14. Im confused, I leveled a new character awhile ago and I got ninja invited to Ohdo several times, how is that a twink guild? I wasnt a twink, and no one asked if I was.
    It isn't, it's a mass-add leveling guild where the leader tries to say they're a progressive decent guild which is far from the opposite.
    If you're ever grouped with Ohdo people, run my child, run, far far away.

15. It isn't, it's a mass-add leveling guild where the leader tries to say they're a progressive decent guild which is far from the opposite.
    If you're ever grouped with Ohdo people, run my child, run, far far away.
    Wrong, all of our members are hand-picked.
    It isn't a progressive decent guild. It is an end-game top quality guild.

<Ohdo> is eternal.

123 ... Last