1. Not sure what to use coins for (Icecrown)

I've got 57 coins and decided to roll a hunter. Should I be getting Fal'inrush HC with Oathbinder HC, or the Sharpened Twilight Scale HC? Would the trinket or the polearm be easier to get from raiding? Would it be difficult to get the normal version of the trinket?

2. Normal version won't be hard to get, HC one is tricky tho. So I would say HC trinket and perhaps polearm.

3. if you join an OK raiding guild the trinket in normal version is cake. Crossbow always comes first because it gives the highest weapon damage which affects all your shots. With naked gear, Oathbinder will come out on top of STS HC because you will be lacking a lot of crit and passive attack power if you just go with STS. Get good base stats first before you worry about trinket procs. Make another 12 coins and you can get all 3.

Crossbow>Polearm>Trinkets are all pretty hardest to get so definitely try pick up all 3 if possible but if you can only get two then it should be crossbow and polearm to maximise base stats.

4. Bow+Trinket because in most high-end PvE guilds the polearm is pretty cheap in DKP.

5. Thanks for the replies guys, gonna go w/ what Multisnipe said and grab crossbow and polearm for now