1. Cata bugs question

Hi all. I used to play on the Cata server some years ago and i had plenty of fun. Still there were some issues that are keeping me for trying it once again (my characters are gone). I'd like to know if some things have improved.
    1) is questing still a painfull buggy experience? Will u fall back in the money earning department?
    2) i hope the healer permacombat bug in hc dungeons is gone. back then u had a mini untergettable infernal htting u and keeping u in combat(hail mana regen). U had to pop lightning shield or thorns to kill it. It was dumb.
    3) is the tull hour of twilight out? back then there were all raids available but just "end of time" as RHoT.

If this things are all how they were 3 years ago i'd say i won't waste time on a 200 people server.

2. 1) Yes, it's still kinda buggy, now even more so since porting old instances messed up questing. Though, you can change zone and mitigate the lack of quests not working.
    2) Healer permacombat bug is gone.
    3) Hour of Twilight is the easiest dung ever. You don't even need mad healing for this one. Well of Eternity is tough to do since you gotta target second boss when she's casting spells. And people standing in blue streak and dying easy is messed up too.