1. PVP - Arms Warrior or Retribution Paladin?

Hi, I'm going to try out Wotlk, tell me what class is the best & deadly for PVP and which is fun to play? Arms warrior or Retribution Paladin?

2. Every single class can excel in a certain aspect of pvp, be it defensive, offensive and mix of both, Kiting, Interupting yada yada. NOT A SINGLE CLASS IS 'BETTER' THEN ANY OTHER, try them all stick to what you enjoy.

3. Warriors harder to play, so just go Pala

4. Every single class can excel in a certain aspect of pvp, be it defensive, offensive and mix of both, Kiting, Interupting yada yada. NOT A SINGLE CLASS IS 'BETTER' THEN ANY OTHER, try them all stick to what you enjoy.
    You are trully CLUELESS pve nerd, some classes have advantage at PVE being better tanks/dps/healers than the rest
    and some classes of course have advantage at BG/ARENAS

Lets start with warrior arms -> Always top at BG kills list and always top at 2v2 aren in rankings
    Shadow priest is great too, rogue as well, mage is ok, holy pala is ok, disc priest is ok, resto druid

Hunter, Retry are great at BG-s, getting ez kills but not good at 2v2 if you want to get top rankings that ez

5. You are trully CLUELESS pve nerd, some classes have advantage at PVE being better tanks/dps/healers than the rest

Lets start with warrior arms -> Always top at BG kills list and always top at 2v2 aren in rankings
    Shadow priest is great too, rogue as well, mage is ok, holy pala is ok, disc priest is ok, resto druid

Hunter, Retry are great at BG-s, getting ez kills but not good at 2v2 if you want to get top rankings that ez
    Don't Make me open my screenshot folder pls, i'd hate to make you spill more salt all over the floor, your a typical low geared ***** who gets bladestormed once with 18k hp in game and Q_Q's to the forums about how 'warr op' ****ing smourn broken QQ shut the **** up and play k? baddie.

6. You are trully CLUELESS pve nerd, some classes have advantage at PVE being better tanks/dps/healers than the rest

Stop posting anymore ffs. You say some1 is clueless? LOL

7. Arms warr really excells when properly geared. If you think you'll be capable of getting full wrathfull gear + best pve gear and of course really good weapon, then you'll be unstopable as a warrior. Doing that though will take really lot of time or money spent in the shop. So if you think you'll only be able to get average gear, warrior will not be good at all.
    On the other hand, retri pali does not perform as good as a well geared warrior for getting to high arena ratings but It will perfom much better with average gear.

So in conclussion:
    full geared : warr > pali
    average geared: pali > warr

Also everyone says that pali is easier to play. I agree, pali is easier to play for duels or bgs, but I haven't seen many players properly playing a retri pali in 2s arenas. Retri palis function is supporting your comp while doing dps at the same time, most retri palis forget about the support part.