1. How about this option for Cata?

The realm is pretty dead with many issues I wont bother to gripe about. Last year there was talk of dissolving Nelth and moving over to MoP. The majority of the community preferred to stay on Nelth even though it was clearly stated it wasn't a priority and would not receive regular fixes/updates.

But that realm seems to die a little more each day. More importantly, that "vote" if i may call it a vote whether or not to merge to MoP or not was not a unanimous vote. Some wanted to merge or otherwise switch, but the majority did not, leaving those that would have done so with nothing to do on the matter. I do not know if Warmane will ever do anything else for Nelth in regards to bugs and such. Maybe a day will come where Cata gets some serious attention...maybe not. But we are just withering away and getting more and more frustrated each week and month that rolls by. ( the pessimism is strong on those forums)

Granted, I do not know the mechanics or logistics of the follow idea, but allow me to lay it out anyway.

Many i know are leaving Warmane altogether because of the state on Nelth. Although we are not a large number, many have been playing on Warmane/Molten for years, donating..etc. What if there were a way to allow individual players to merge/transfer to MoP if they so choose? At least that way, Warmane would not be losing active players.

For example. Maybe set a date, and by that date those that want to move their characters can do so. Those that do not can remain on Nelth to either wait for fixes, wait for the closure, or otherwise just play it as it is. Either way, EVERYONE will have a choice in what THEY want to do...rather than the majority speaking for the minority?

I wont even mention refunded coins or anything like that as it is way beyond the scope of this post. I would just like to hear if such a thing could even be considered by Warmane as a means to retain at least some of the Cata base. (again, we are not huge numbers) and allow those of us that love it here to remain here and play.

Kind regards

2. reading posts on mop forum doesn't seems to be such more fixed compared to cata, still waiting for a staff answer

3. Do this already staff, don't you see everybody's asking that, merge cata with mop please.....

4. reading posts on mop forum doesn't seems to be such more fixed compared to cata, still waiting for a staff answer
    On the PvP side of things, classes are actually very well scripted now.

5. reading posts on mop forum doesn't seems to be such more fixed compared to cata, still waiting for a staff answer
    I think MoP is already better working than Nelth to be honest.

Sure, our end game raids don't have all tiers out (only Normal SoO), but in terms of PvP we are actually doing REALLY well... I would even argue we have the most complete MoP realm regarding class bugs.

I also think we have better testers among the playerbase that try their hardest to get bugs reported properly and quickly, which definitely helps.

I wouldn't mind either way if my Cata characters were merged onto MoP, however I think some sort of incentive has to be given as a level 85 character with their ****ty level 85 gear is going to struggle VERY HARD on MoP (it's basically a naked character). Maybe giving them some starter pack of level 90 gear (some Prideful items even?) but not leveling them to 90 (so they end up experiencing Pandaria on their characters?).

Not sure how a lot of players will feel about this though. To many of them, MoP is not an option, and they will leave Warmane should you close their realm. Alternatively, many of them did donate for gear with the idea being that they can keep that gear relevant for... well forever I suppose. Not sure how it would make them feel if they lost all that bis gear that they donated for.

6. reading posts on mop forum doesn't seems to be such more fixed compared to cata, still waiting for a staff answer
    for the last year the frostwolf updates outnumber wotlk ones, nabs keep saying "no updates" because they want easy pvp gear.

7. I wouldn't mind either way if my Cata characters were merged onto MoP, however I think some sort of incentive has to be given as a level 85 character with their ****ty level 85 gear is going to struggle VERY HARD on MoP (it's basically a naked character). Maybe giving them some starter pack of level 90 gear (some Prideful items even?) but not leveling them to 90 (so they end up experiencing Pandaria on their characters?).
    Isn't the leveling gear vendors in mop more than enough if they do make transfers? I don't see it being any different that a normal expansion upgrade with this already a feature in game. You making it out as it hard when people already enter mop with cata greens normally on frostwolf.
    Edited: April 22, 2017

8. Isn't the leveling gear vendors in mop more than enough if they do make transfers? I don't see it being any different that a normal expansion upgrade with this already a feature in game. You making it out as it hard when people already enter mop with cata greens normally on frostwolf.
    The major problem is going to be, if they allow the transfer, then are they transfering with gold and all, or is it like Warsong to Nelth, they only get a bag and 1g? That's going to be the defining factor...