1. Let TBC be TBC

It sounds like you all want a wotlk server rather than a tbc. All these posts about dual specialization and flying mount speed. I find it ridiculous that you want to change a tbc server to something that's more a wotlk server. That's just how it was back then, if you don't like it then maybe tbc isn't for you.

Hopefully they Warmane will think before they act, and think about those we doesn't speak up.

That's just my two cents.

2. This is actually for once a good opinion. You can twink 70 on Wotlk server if you want tbc with dual spec etc.

3. Yeah having 5x exp rates will be "how it was back then", but QoL changes is crossing the line lol.

4. Bigger exp rates won't change the main reasons why TBC is TBC.. it will just make it easier for us, who spended lots of time exping for 100 times

5. Are you kidding me? Dual spec and possibly a mount speed change isn't going to turn TBC into WotLK. They are simple QoL changes that should have been in the expansion in the first place.

6. As someone who played TBC for longer than it was worth, i'm just gonna say that it is a quality of Life.
    Cry me a river, because it is simply time consuming to keep those annoying parts..(waisting gold for respecs, creating another character for pvp, or buying fast fly because it is so slow its annoying) TBC was fun for its pve/pvp gameplay and content, not the time consuming parts.

7. It sounds like you all want a wotlk server rather than a tbc. All these posts about dual specialization and flying mount speed. I find it ridiculous that you want to change a tbc server to something that's more a wotlk server. That's just how it was back then, if you don't like it then maybe tbc isn't for you.

Hopefully they Warmane will think before they act, and think about those we doesn't speak up.

most of the people speaking up are the whiners... the server populations speak for themselves. your two cents have already been address in other posts... no need to create a new thread

8. It sounds like you all want a wotlk server rather than a tbc. All these posts about dual specialization and flying mount speed. I find it ridiculous that you want to change a tbc server to something that's more a wotlk server. That's just how it was back then, if you don't like it then maybe tbc isn't for you.

Amen!!!

The problem is the community TBC isn't a game for kids they want everything fast easy . I will laugh so hard when they will wipe tons and tons of times at arcatraz.

9. Amen!!!

The problem is the community TBC isn't a game for kids they want everything fast easy . I will laugh so hard when they will wipe tons and tons of times at arcatraz.
    or Shattered halls HC without a pally, Steamvault, SSC without RF, Lurker needed fishing skills, Lady Vash wasn't easy at all when lvl 70 or Tempest keep and so on etc.., the difference between normal mode and heroic for some DG was huge aswell. well a lot of fun incoming :)

10. Amen!!!

I am already laughing at how people think TBC will be hard. All the content will be dead within 2 weeks of the server's release. Stop expecting the same difficulty that was during the real TBC, people have gotten far better at the game and got a ton of addons/scripts to help em press 123 through all of TBC.

11. I am already laughing at how people think TBC will be hard. All the content will be dead within 2 weeks of the server's release. Stop expecting the same difficulty that was during the real TBC, people have gotten far better at the game and got a ton of addons/scripts to help em press 123 through all of TBC.
    pre nerf raids(and even some DG lel) were pretty hard and that was not bcuz every was **** back then. There are still raids and encounters who will basicly cut through 95% of the guilds. Most interesting will be t5 and sunwell. BT wasn't that hard tbh.

And some parts of BC were really annoying like the respec thingy. pretty much the only flaw in BC besides trolol unbalanced arena

12. Don't pimp out the realm, let the game be what it is. Make it x5 or whatever but dual-spec, faster flying and transmog? Really?

13. Amen brother! Hope the warmane staff will hear us out and keep TBC as is. Glad more people think the same way.

14. Dual-Spec is a no brainer. That should be in the game.

15. unpopular opinion incoming.

Or you know JUST STICK TO 1 SPEC AND LET OTHERS FILL ROLES YOU NEED YOU DON'T NEED TO BE FILLING OTHER ROLES IF OTHER PEOPLE ARE MAIN SPECING SAID ROLES.

Or THAT IS WHAT ALTS ARE FOR!

(Honestly don't care if there is dual spec)

12 Last