1. Is this a good idea for gearing @ 80? :D

So after 13 hours of leveling(probably longer than most people) my warrior to 55 to make a DK, i'll be on the grind to 80(wooo).
    So my plan when i hit 80 with my DK is just to farm gold and sell it for coins to get gear for lvl 80 because im assuming everyone is already ICC geared and probably doesnt want to do lower content. Would this be a good idea or is there a better way? :O

2. a lot of people have ICC geared mains but people are constantly leveling and gearing alts. Do dungions, heroics, get your reputations up. spend your gold on AH gear and get into heroics. farm triumphs, collect frost emblems, get in raids when you can and you will be geared in no time and have a blast doing it. no rush bro, this server isnt going anywhere and there will always be people gearing at all stages

3. oh sweet, yeah i'mma enjoy it, i just wanna rush it, but maybe i should chill and enjoy this content again!

4. Getting all slots by just gold would take a lot of time and probly drive you insane aswell, I'd only recommend doing this for slots that are hard to get like trinkets

5. my first grind is gonna be smourne, cause either way unless i wanna shove like 200$ CAD to get the damn thing(which isnt gonna happen) i'm gonna have to grind for it either way, and there's probably tons of ppl before me in guilds to get it, so i mayswell farm endlessly to get gold to sell for coins to get it.