1. Mounts and Pets from Point Shop

Hi guys,

Anyone knows where are now the Mounts and Pets from Point Shop?

Thanks

2. Hi guys,

Anyone knows where are now the Mounts and Pets from Point Shop?

Thanks
    They got deleted months ago... you just noticed today ? They also removed all the items we could use to xmog... Its totally pointless now to get points...

3. There are none. Just like most mog items were removed. Kaer himself said we should be grateful that there is even a shop at all since there's no more voting. And that we're too lazy to farm the mogs, mounts, etc. ourselves. Personally I'm not angry, but I disagree. If anything, the point shop was made lazily. We don't have the choice on whether we wish to be lazy or not because most of the mog items and other such things aren't even obtainable because the dungeons do not work. Not that it matters to me since my main account can't even receive points since despite being here for years, I'm just a PvPer, so I'll never meet the achievement requirement. Pretty much the point shop is just "starter gear" items now. Though that's highly irrelevant since the time it takes to acquire points now is so ridiculously high that I could gear a full character in equal ilvl gear in the time it would take to acquire 1 vote shop item.

The items you see in the point shop, are likely to be the only items available, for a very long time. Sorry man

4. There are none. Just like most mog items were removed. Kaer himself said we should be grateful that there is even a shop at all since there's no more voting. And that we're too lazy to farm the mogs, mounts, etc. ourselves. Personally I'm not angry, but I disagree. If anything, the point shop was made lazily. We don't have the choice on whether we wish to be lazy or not because most of the mog items and other such things aren't even obtainable because the dungeons do not work. Not that it matters to me since my main account can't even receive points since despite being here for years, I'm just a PvPer, so I'll never meet the achievement requirement. Pretty much the point shop is just "starter gear" items now. Though that's highly irrelevant since the time it takes to acquire points now is so ridiculously high that I could gear a full character in equal ilvl gear in the time it would take to acquire 1 vote shop item.

The items you see in the point shop, are likely to be the only items available, for a very long time. Sorry man
    Its your problem if you are just too lazy to get few achiv... I do 80% pvp and 10% quest and 10% pve ... and I have 1 point /day ... Dont QQ about it.

5. i do 100% pvp. 10 characters on nelth, 11 on frostwolf. not lazy, just not interested. and there is literally nothing of interest for me on point shop for me to even 'vote' on the accounts of mine that can. i really don't understand how so many of you people automatically assume a disagreement is qq. we're not all as immature lol. i 'could' do some boring achievement farming sure, but the vote shop items provide no incentive to do so.

6. While wotlk point marketplace is filled with actual "gear" that you can use to go in dung/raids or bgs like ICC gear, cata is basically a "Xmog market", ok cool, low ilvl cata items, we got only xmog to go, but the deal is that it got kinda ... thin options where there is no way we can get some of those items because its not avaible on market and not in-game cuz its content is closed.

If anything, the point shop was made lazily.
    DIS !!

7. you can buy a vicious item for 36 points (36 days of voting for me) which on my realm nelth you can buy for 2k gold

8. i kinda like it actually.....it's hot

9. cataclysm marketplace is 100% useless, warmane somhow manages to "upgrade" cataclysm and make it worse every time :)

10. cataclysm marketplace is 100% useless, warmane somhow manages to "upgrade" cataclysm and make it worse every time :)
    Yeah ... and Warmane staff dont read our feelings about this marketplace...

11. Personally, I wouldn't give a damn if they closed vote shop as long as they opened up and fixed our tmog content sources.

12. Bring back mounts in store please..!