1. Hello! Geeorgee here!

Hello dear fellows!

My name or i should rather say nickname is Geeorgee, i came back to WotLK after some time playing Legion on retail but it isn't the same game u remember so i decided to play sweet WotLK again, plus my friend called me here. So if it is possible i would like to know some information about the server. Nothing can be perfect so i expect some bugs here and there, but can you give me more uhm.. precise info? If possible of course. I've been playing for a few days now and everything seems to be O.K. (except pathfinding sometimes i ran into some hillarious scenes.(But please do not take it like im critisising the work Devs put into the server)). How's the PvE/PvP scene here? (Btw im playing on Lordaeron. I probably should tell that in the beggining shouldn't i ? Heh). Im kinda of a completionest.. of a guy... I hope i used that word correctly ( :D ) So same question but for world content.

But anyway i think i talked too much already and not sure if everything i wrote is supposed to be in "Hello im the new guy" section. If so, sorry.

Thank to all your answers i appreciate your time reading this and answering.

Geeorgee,

2. Hello there!

on Lordaeron there is a decent 19 twink PvP scene although PvP from then is a bit dry until you get to WOTLK content.
    PvE is decent the whole way through. Just yesterday I finished the classic Dungeonmaster achievement ( http://armory.warmane.com/character/...n/achievements ) while at lvl 60. You can see TBC dungeons groups being organise on global chat a fair bit and tons of WOTLK HC's and raids are going on all the time.

3. Aah sounds good. Very good indeed. Thank you for answering!

4. Hello Geeorgee,
    Welcome to Warmane and Lordaeron Realm! I know you will love it here. Community is where the heart is :D
    I see you are level 30 already and in a guild. GG :D If you are going by the name "Geeorgee".
    If you need any help or advice, pm me here on the forums.

Good Luck and Have Fun
    Bootybabe

5. Hello BootyBabe and thanks.
    Yes leveling is awesome, lots of players everywhere. And yes Geeorgee is my character´s name. It´s good to be back on WotLK especially like Warmane!
    Im really liking it here.