1. Character deletion Rule

HI GM,

i have been reading a lot of forum people about their friends or hacker, hacking and deleting their chars !! i know this sometimes is either ur own fault or still ur fault for not taking care of your accounts. i have played many mmorpg games and they had a facility of around 1 week character deletion completely ! if you delete your own char out of fury or by hacker you can still retrieve it within 1 week. I dont think it is hard to keep a character for a week !!! It should just show a restore point and no permanant delete option ! even if any one screws we still can recover or restore it !

I think this will help greatly for some kids who share their passwords with others ! Even out of anger some people delete their characters ! it can also help such members and keep the community big and happy : )

I hope you guys like my suggestion ! It's of no use for me, coz i never had and will share password with even my blood brother !! You may never know what can happen at any moment !! Some things are only shared with god ! none else !! i believe in such logic !! secret is only shared with gods and not with others coz it wont be secret then, aint i right ?

2. Character restoration already exists on website under services. It's available for 30 days after character is deleted. It's free for first 24 hours I think and after that you can use points or coins to restore character.