1. Priest regen mana

Hi, i want it to know if i am the only who noticed that:
    I am a pvp priest disc (5/5 rele, off set full spirit + weapon regen mana) and i got like 800+ regen mana which is even more that my priest on Blackrock and ive noticed that when im going completely oom in arena, my regen mana doesnt give me nothing not even for a simple penance or shield which they are not expensive on mana while in Blackrock when im fully oom i have always some mana to use a penance or a shield.

In simple words:
    On lorda (with 800 mp5): when oom i cant do nothing and i need to wait like more than 30 sec to gain enough for a simple shield or penance.

In blackrock (with 800 mp5): when completely oom i just need like 10 sec and can alrdy use a Penance then a shield then receive mana from shield so i cant be completely oom and have to watch my partner die like i have to do in lorda.

I wanna mention that ive always seen these kind of bugs on blizz and had probs with my regen mana, never on instant 80 servers (still based on same stats mp5)

So exept a bug i really dont know what it can be cuz if you have trouble gaining mana for a sinple penance with 800 mp5 well its pretty ****ed up.
    Thx for reading
    Edited: April 8, 2017

2. Can you provide me with armory links for your characters? I'll have a look, then.

3. Armory doesnt show gear atm, i think they are working on it but my gear isnt hard to tell:
    Set:5/5 rele (spirit)
    Off set: full(rele offset) spirit / cloak+ neck regen mana
    Weapon/offhand/wand:mace rele/offhand rele spirit/ wand pve (ilvl245) spirit+hit (30 eot)

Rings: (2x 245ilvl pve rings) spirit+ haste

Trinket: double trinket ony 25 (ilvl 245)
    1st one :96 regen mana
    2nd one: 576 health per 5 sec
    Set 2/2 = chance to have a dot proc + chance to have an instant heal (based on ur spell power)

Gems: yellow socket= 20 resil / blue socket = 10 resil + 5 mana per sec/ red socket = 12 spell power + 10 resil

So its like you were about to make a starter geared pri (pvp) on blackrock exept the trinkets.
    So its still a solid gear based on spirit/mp5

PS: my priest's name is ginkz if you wanna check later if armo is fixed
    Edited: April 15, 2017

4. this is more your feelings than anything else if something is bugged please make proper testing with evidence and post it in bugtracker.

for me personally(priest player) i dont notice any difference your blackrock priest has solace and your lord priest doenst there you will find the difference. also blackrock isnt good for comparison anyway because they have custom stuff