1. Draenei Starter Area [Missing a lot of quests]

Not sure if anyone else noticed this when rolling a Draenei, sooner or later you will when you roll a Shaman or if you just like Draenei, but, the entire starter zone is missing a lot of quests.
    The missing quests I have seen so far are:

Volatile Mutations from Botanist Taerix [Quest not missing, Proenitus gives quest to see her that will trigger this one]
    What Must Be Done... from Botanist Taerix [Triggers upon completion Volatile Mutations]
    Botanical Legwork from Apprentice Vishael [Triggers upon completion Volatile Mutations]
    Spare Parts from Technician Zhanaa [Trigger upon completion Inoculation]
    Inoculation from Vindicator Aldar [Quest Vindicator Aldar obtained from Botanist Taerix triggers this quest]

Also not certain if these have already been listed in the bug tracker or anything.

Edit: I'm gonna be editing this thread as I go to see if I'm missing stuff, apparently Proenitus gives a quest to go to Botanist Taerix, which will in turn give the quest for Volatile Mutations.

Kind of feel like my Zygor guides addon has the order of these quests all wrong.

Topic can be closed, just went through the entire area and there are no quests missing, just Zygor addon putting stuff in the wrong order. My bad.
    Edited: April 8, 2017

2. i have 3 DraneÏs the last one is lvl 10 at the moment (Shaman) on Lord and i've did all those quests, you are missing something right at the start i think.

3. i have 3 DraneÏs the last one is lvl 10 at the moment (Shaman) on Lord and i've did all those quests, you are missing something right at the start i think.
    This was my first Draenei and the Zygor Guides addon got every other zone correct, but with Azuremyst Isle it's in a completely wrong order, I wonder if it's because I don't have the right version, so I assumed too early that quests were missing.