1. Do Serious Glad Level 2v2, 3v3 ( 2.7k experience players required )-->
    Yeah I actually haven't seen anyone from this guild do 3v3 at all.

2. Amnesia I guess...or Alzheimer...

3. Yeah I actually haven't seen anyone from this guild do 3v3 at all.
    If it haven't occurred to you yet, Hord has way less experienced players than Alliance. Most likely because Human is the most popular race. Which is the race that you play btw lol.. You should come play on Hord for some time if this is the first time you hear this. I am sure even a 10 year old could actually run an armory statistic and say what's the ration of 2.7k players on Hord and Alliance side.

Either way so far we have enough players to do some serious 2s. That's why we recruit more 2.7k players so we can start do 3v3 more often :)
    Edited: April 12, 2017

4. Yeah I actually haven't seen anyone from this guild do 3v3 at all.
    Didn't I watch you on a livestream doing 3s against Designers (his r druid healer was streaming), a couple of weeks ago? Pretty sure I did- you're the h pal, right?

5. The insecurity level with these illiterate twats is just ridiculous, I mean what part of "recruitment thread" you fail to understand. We can ask for 2.7 arena experience or PhD in philosophy and it's none of your business. Anyway personally to me your rivers of salt fuels my furnace of anger and it is so nice that some of you like to set aside quality time to humiliate yourself in public but please have some dignity and disappear from this thread, ain't nobody asked for your funky *** opinion.

P.S People pay too much attention to the less important things in life, some guy here basically knows more about me than I do.

6. whats up every body!!. i see this thread have lots of crybabys indeed qurai . how are ya resistance and shroud and i dont know whom else new members maybe :D.
    still hysteria is the best pvp guild in horde side no matter what every one says + they organized and do everything for the greater good i hope you all the best
    and at least if you wanna win bgs talk with their members they wont reject you or bash you or call their self the best or hand around durtour and show off their mount ( like an other pvp guild ...) .

#drblack

First 12