1. [h] "Hysteria" ( PvP, PvE ) recruiting

WELCOME TO HYSTERIA RECRUITING THREAD

We are a friendly and social guild who constantly have a good banter on Discord ( voice chat software ). We have proven to be one of the most influential and active PvP(80%)/PvE(20%) guild on Frostwolf. We have a lot of experienced players over 2.2k exp and 5 gladiators who are there to guide you through your AWESOME gaming. Most active guild times are from 5pm to 2am.

So feel free to briefly introduce yourself and tell us a bit about some of your BEST achievements in the game. Official application for the admission has to be submitted through warhysteria.shivtr.com. Hopefully we will see you soon in our guild! =)

Sincerely,

Hysteria Administration

THINGS WE DO:

- Rated BGs
    - 10 People Premade BGs
    - War Games
    - Capping Arenas
    - SoO raid ( 2 bosses so far )
    - Have Wicked Discussions Over Discord and share our strategies and knowledge about the game to improve as a guild

THINGS WE WANT TO DO:

- Take down more than just 4 bosses in SoO ( need experienced PvE players )

NOTABLE SCREENSHOTS:

- Rated BG scoreboard against Alliance gladiator team http://imgur.com/vsTf8x6
    - Rated BG scoreboard against Alliance semi gladiator team http://imgur.com/xZeIDqc
    - Rated BG scoreboard against Verbaly Violent http://imgur.com/b4W3HiS
    - Rated BG scoreboard against Devestation http://imgur.com/TVSAUvZ
    - Rated BG scoreboard against randoms http://imgur.com/2Dh3xcP

IN GAME CONTACTS:

- Hysterian
    - Kobemandingo
    - Cheeserobber
    - Nidhogg
    - Designers

OFFICIAL APPLICATION WEBSITE:

http://warhysteria.shivtr.com/

Post still in works... =)
    Edited: April 29, 2017

2. *bg scoreboard against hysteria 1 : http://imgur.com/OgaXF3w
    *bg scoreboard against hysteria 2: http://imgur.com/Fl3VBqp
    *bg scoreboard against hysteria 3 : http://imgur.com/YpeBvMQ

so the server knows that guilds have its ups and downs :) . but to be honest this is the best pvp guild in horde and all their members are proud so good luck
    Edited: April 9, 2017

3. watching you taking screenshots and being proud winning 1 man from hysteria in 15 man bg prove that this guild is already conquering and have it's own fans.
    ps: even when loosing that Hysteria 1 man was conquering the scoreboard :)
    Edited: April 9, 2017

4. watching you taking screenshots and being proud winning 1 man from hysteria in 15 man bg prove that this guild is already conquering and have it's own fans.
    ps: even when loosing that Hysteria 1 man was conquering the scoreboard :)
    1 man ?_? ok lets see that 1 man starting from screen shot 3 : so bambalo-shrouds-ressistance-zulurog-notsure whom else.
    screen shot 2 "koby-badcold-...etc yah 1 man .
    no need to run for screen shot one .
    i always say horde top dps but they lack coordination sadly .
    like i said before good luck on invs . people can check members in the member rooster and check for their self

5. If you check again,it's 2 ppl from Hysteria in first two screenshots. Third one-there is no healer on horde side,we all know that healer is 50% of the teams strength. I don't see the point of your screenshot,but if you think you have a stronger team/guild we can always do a rated bg or something. Good for you that you have screenshotted 3-4 bgs that you won against some Hysterians :)

6. Horde pvp is kind of hurting right now, so a strong Hysteria is good for Frostwolf. Good luck with the recruiting drive.

7. I didn't see any "gladiator state" or "2.7k exp" of hysteria-premade in pvp, when I was in the same team or against them. It was more a mess of zerging or playing 4 vs 1 the whole game, that's why this premade also loses against randoms. I mean, it's not difficult to play premade vs randoms and think about skill after winning a game, but it's a shame to lose it. 2 vs 2 arena is and was always broken/not balanced in wow, that's why you don't get "gladiator" on retail for it. Some combs like mage/resto druid or mw monk/uh dk are braindead and still op.

The other important point is the number of ppl on warmane: It's a low population server. That means, the competition is small and a high rating is much easier than on high population servers like retail.

Hysteria is quite good on warmane horde side, but not perfect or godlike. Ppl can play their classes, yes, but especially play op-classes like sv-hunter, mw-monk, owl, shadow, destro. It's not so difficult to do dmg/heal with these specs (push 3 bottoms) and ts. The pictures against vv, devastation,...only shows rated games against max. 1.5k mmr guilds, that are rare and randomly compiled with g-members (without ts)

Warmane pvp is fun, but every sentence about skill/gladiator/2.7k in 2 vs 2 are a joke, especially with low population, cheats, bugs and low competition ingame. Playing premades against random trash or 1.2k mmr g-teams is also no skill. It's just worthless, when you don't present gladiator in 3 vs 3 or play 2.4k rated on retail.

A few player-criticism:

-Hysterian doesn't heal other members rly well, it's more orb-spam onto himself, when he's attacked too. U die next to him without any received heal.
    -Designerz builds on the bugged op uh-dk dmg, every fakecast is kicked, other ccs are missing.
    -Iskariotes doesn't do dmg, when he's attacked, cz it's easily kicking/cc him=dps is approx. 0k. If u don't attack him, he's op, but which destro isn't op in freecast-mode?
    -Nicin/Nt: No good trap and stand-positioning as mm/sv-hunters, only specialized in doing dmg
    -Saaga: Bad rogue, no skill, trash
    -Lues: Low dps as shadow, no ccs
    -Kahlx (Quantum): Low heal (often in ur premades)
    -Kenshiroo: Low monk (often in ur premades)
    -Motorrad: Bad warr
    -Blinkxz: Low shaman (often in ur premades)
    -Poetry: Weak holy

The only good players are Zulu, who cc/do dmg/deff and play objective, Bljucko, who heals rly well and an orc male dk(not Designerz), that I forgot his name. I didn't see Aurelianoqt/Happychicken's shadow for a long time, they were rly strong too.

We see us...

Btw: Don't believe I don't like Hysteria cz I critisize a few things. These guys are the best thing that happened on warmane horde side, cz they balance the server-population and make horde great too.

8. Great banter, only a narcissist could create this type of post.

ontopic: Hysteria is not only a top guild on horde side (only pvp guild), they also have skilled and friendly people. 10/10 would apply if i were horde. Keep up the good work.
    Edited: April 10, 2017

9. @Zcsxm2 @gassimco

I asked to introduce yourself on this thread and not post trashy commonest. Please be nice.

10. This ZcxsmJizz guy must be some another butthurt dude amongst all the others from various different guilds that Hysteria have beaten and will keep beatin' :)
    Callin peepz trash or bad or w.e.. that aint critisizin, yaa duuum bih!
    L2Critisize first then expect some possible respect, Useless kid..

11. Iscariotes is your biggest nightmare that walked on this realm. Only flaw in guild is that leader is bald :D
    Gl with recruit.

/wave

12. Tryhard guild that achieved nothing. Who takes screenshots of premade bgs vs randoms, rateds vs 1.5k exp ppl. I know that dk from cata and he's top 2k guy not glad. As someone wrote just carried in noob competition by combo. Do Serious Glad Level 2v2, 3v3 ( 2.7k experience players required )--> this is lul joke for private server.

13. I wish that everyone who's trashing here on forums writes his ingame name,so we can talk there and so they can prove what they got. :)

14. Tryhard guild that achieved nothing. Who takes screenshots of premade bgs vs randoms, rateds vs 1.5k exp ppl. I know that dk from cata and he's top 2k guy not glad. As someone wrote just carried in noob competition by combo. Do Serious Glad Level 2v2, 3v3 ( 2.7k experience players required )--> this is lul joke for private server.
    I am sorry that you actually think that 2.7 k on this server is hard to achieve. Everyone knows that 2.7k on here is like 2k on retail. I hope you can get to that level one day.

And as far as I am concerned this guild requires anyone who can present themselves well. You don't actually have to be 2.7k exp. That is just for those who want to team up against gladiator teams.
    Edited: April 11, 2017

15. Great banter, only a narcissist could create this type of post.
    Meaningless statement of a hobby-psychologist

I asked to introduce yourself on this thread and not post trashy commonest. Please be nice.
    Maybe u didn't recognize it, but 3/4 of this thread is trash of fanbois. My criticism was objective, but narcissts won't be critisized. Ask Kryptikz about "Narcissts"

This ZcxsmJizz guy must be some another butthurt dude amongst all the others from various different guilds that Hysteria have beaten and will keep beatin' :)
    Callin peepz trash or bad or w.e.. that aint critisizin, yaa duuum bih!
    L2Critisize first then expect some possible respect, Useless kid..
    I don't speak Chinese or kiddy slams like yaa duuum bih. It's not awesome, if u think it is. And why always bad players think, all criticism-comments must be written by haters or ppl, who are beaten of a premade lol. I play Horde, ur statement is useless anyway, kid

I wish that everyone who's trashing here on forums writes his ingame name,so we can talk there and so they can prove what they got. :)
    And you are a player, who is defined himself by achivs on a private server? Poor world

We see us...

12 Last