1. Lordaeron RolePlay Community

DISCLAIMER: Yes, i know. Role-Play. The first thing that probably comes to most your minds is in game prostitution and the Goldshire scandal on the actual WoW servers. But i want to make it clear that WoW is and MMORPG - Massively Multiplayer Online ROLE PLAYING Game. I've been Role-Playing in wow since Burning Crusade was out on the real servers. WoW had a pretty vibrant RP community, and i enjoyed it for a long time. The only reason i got rid of my subscription was because of the game itself. Heirlooms, dungeon finder, quick leveling, and no one really cared about quest anymore. The RP community brought back the communication between players about the history of Azeroth, and people played their characters as if they lived in the world itself.

The way Role-Players play is by creating background stories about their character, making their character unique when compared to other characters. After a background is set up, a player would for example meet other people, form real friendships between your character and other characters. The sky is the limit and there are endless examples i can give to how far an RP community can go.

The reason i'm creating this post is because i want to see if this community exist in both horde and alliance. I've been playing this private server for about a week, and so far I've loved it. The server brings back the challenge in leveling that i always missed. Professions actually mean something, you have to save food and water, create groups for dungeons and travel there together, gear, raids etc.

I want to create new Role-Play experiences on this new incredible server. If anyone else is interested please feel free to comment below of a RP guild you're currently in or would like to create one. Also feel free to post background stories of your character. It's always fun to read how people implement their stories around a virtual world.

Thanks for reading!
    Edited: April 8, 2017

2. I roam about the huge world that is out there with my level 31 Human Paladin. Nistor Warmace has to be constantly praying in order to use his abilities (2 minutes of prayers in the Cathedral/5 minutes in small Abbeys let's you do a /roll, a successful roll, one that is above 50 gives you access once to any of your abilities. The more you pray, the more rolls, the more abilities, the better prepared you are to face the world). Nistor is a former Templar(Guild Master) of <Iron Armada> currently looking for contacts.

On the other hand I have a Blood Elf Paladin who can siphon Burning Crystals (with the approval of a mentor) to power his special abilities. Both characters are fairly low level as leveling does not matter all that much in the RP universe. I walk more that I run, read many quests and books so I can learn as much lore as possible.

Use a wide screen TV so I can fully immerse in this wonderful universe and it gets me sad to see others are not as enthusiastic.
    Edited: April 24, 2017

3. I'm in the Alliance side, currently in Kaldelana (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=351594) since Legacy of the Order has lost their leaders mysteriously after last year's holiday. I usually pop in with one of my lower level alts, but my main for (mild casual) PvE and RP is Estus the Gnome Death Knight, and the other RP main is Espie the Gnome Warrior.

There's also one on Horde, The Outriders (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=347442). But It's not that active these days