1. CaithUI for Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a

UPDATE: This UI is still working (as of 20.01.2019) I got a few messages that said, that it was not working, but i just followed the instructions, and its all fine.

Found a working version of CaithUI for 3.3.5a. Really simple install, just follow the instructions below. I do not take credit for this UI, i just found it on some russian site, edited a few things to make it work and wanted to post it here.

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/?g0906e66jg1rack

INSTALLATION:

1.) Unzip CaithUI.rar to a new folder called CaithUI.

2.) Open there the wtf-folder and change the three folders: ACCOUNTNAME (has to be in caps), Servername & Playername to your specific ones. For example: WTF\Account\CAITHACCOUNT\Gorgonnash\Caithlyn

3.) Go into your normal World of Warcraft directory. Backup there your interface and wtf folder. Then delete only your interface folder.

4.) Copy & Overwrite the folders wtf, interface and fonts.

5.) In your warcraft directory, Go to your overwritten WTF-folder, open the config.wtf with WordPad, NotePad2 or something like that.

6.) Search for: "SET uiScale" & "SET useUiScale" (without quotes) and change them to SET uiScale "0.78" & SET useUiScale "1" (If they weren't there, just add them. Save the config.wtf.)

7.) Start WoW (make sure every addon is enabled) You UI will look like a mess, dont worry, thats normal.

8.) Type into your Chat: /reflux switch CaithUI

OPTIONAL/NOT ALWAYS NESCESSARY STEPS:

9.) If you have strange borders on your screen (like i did) type /kgpanels config in your chat window

10.) Go into the "Active Panels" Tab and delete "border 1-6", that should get rid of the borders

11.) If you use Gearscore, and have some arrows in the Character Screen overlapping the Number, just disable the "Quickie" Addon

12.) Unlock chat window and drag it to right position. Now you are done.

Enjoy

PS: The Recount window is not included, i just set it up myself. If you wanna know how, drop me a PM

Few Commands for making Changes:
    /Pitbull - Unitframes
    /Quartz - Castbars
    /TidyPlates - Nameplates
    /Tip - Tooltips

Group Layout

25-Man Raid/Battleground Layout

My personal Layout:
    Edited: January 20, 2019

2. Gonna give this a go. Thanks, man!

3. Gonna give this a go. Thanks, man!
    You are Welcome :)

If you have any questions, post it here. maybe i can help you out

4. You are Welcome :)

If you have any questions, post it here. maybe i can help you out
    hiya,mate

just dl this one, and get too many err...so..its there something update?

thanks for that

5. hiya,mate

thanks for that
    Hi there. Sorry no update. Its a wonder that i saw your post, because i havent been here/played in a very very long time and no longer have my client or my files. If the UI is not working for you, then there isnt really anything that i can do. I plan to log in the next couple of days and try the UI myself but i simply cant guarantee anything

6. hiya,mate

thanks for that
    So i tried this UI today, and everything works fine. Tried it with the 3.3.5 Warmane client and had no problems at all. maybe you just didnt follow my instructions?

7. Edit: solved the issue
    Edited: February 12, 2019

8. May 29, 2019  
    With CaithUI whenever I get interrupted there's an announcement in the group-chat saying "XYZ interrupted me!". Which addon does that and how do I deactivate it?