1. Inspecting items freezes my game

When I started playing on Blackrock there were no issues at all to mess up my gameplay but when I logged out and wanted to play again something messed up.'kay straight to the point;My game freezes when I want to inspect items from vendors or gear from other players,any solution for it??Thanks in advance!

2. disable all of your addons, still problems?

3. Disabled all addons and still having same problem

4. I have/had the same issue, but for me it freezes when i target somebody for the first time, also happens when i open my character panel for the 1st time when i just logged. I loaded without addons and it was still the same. Even downloaded a new client from other source.

For the past 2 days however it seems to freeze less, im suspecting that it might have something to do with my connection to the server or something like that.

5. same problem for me since a long time... when i play bgs for example and meet enemies for the first time, the game freez to load all chars gear or something. and in Alterac it's the worst it's just unplayable ....

6. i thought only me have this. (lordaeron) this **** started to happen a few weeks ago.