1. TBC raids are a bit harder than WOTLK ones and it will be progression base which will make it even more difficult.Also coin shop will be limited so ye, 4h minimum for raid is actually not so much. If we are going to aim realm first this will have to be 12 h min per raid.

2. TBC raids are a bit harder than WOTLK ones and it will be progression base which will make it even more difficult.Also coin shop will be limited so ye, 4h minimum for raid is actually not so much. If we are going to aim realm first this will have to be 12 h min per raid.
    Hah, ok. Definitely not for me. Good luck!

3. Posted app to site, handle: Voximus, on PTR testing now

4. Count on me bois, Chickstorm as rdudu :o

5. Looks like we only Ally guild, recruiting gonna be so easy

6. North America east coast here, as of now looking to roll a human warrior as a main. No alts. Only thing is during the week I could raid for 3 hours max (8pm-11pm). I work fulltime and wake at 5am weekdays. Weekends I am usually open at any time for anything. Should I look elsewhere or this won't be an issue?

7. North America east coast here, as of now looking to roll a human warrior as a main. No alts. Only thing is during the week I could raid for 3 hours max (8pm-11pm). I work fulltime and wake at 5am weekdays. Weekends I am usually open at any time for anything. Should I look elsewhere or this won't be an issue?
    It's not an issue for joining but unless a player can raid for the whole time we raid (especially a tank) it's going to be something that would slow us down. That said we may find a tank who can only raid for a few hours before or after you in which case we would do it like shift work. haha

But seriously though, don't let schedule affect which guild you join. If you can handle our extensive application, we want you in our guild... and that goes for everyone.

8. Hey applied as warrior but if that's got a lot of people interested I was probably going to go ele shammy, unless that's crazy talk or something

9. Are you looking at applications at all right now or? Made one a week ago or so and no replies. Perhaps you're waiting for the launch

Best regards,

Felix

10. Are you looking at applications at all right now?
    If you don't have access to our guild site your app was not approved. We had a few low-effort applications that were declined. We have quite a few solid apps that were approved and are able to access our guild site forums and other features.

If you didn't do a great application, it was declined. You're welcome to try again but we do expect applicants to fill in all the questions with high-effort and correct responses.

11. Updated main recruiting post to announce we are going Horde, not Alliance.

12. May I ask why you have decided now to go Horde instead of Alliance? The one reason for me to apply to this guild was because it was going to be Alliance, there are no decent alliance guilds currently as this was the only one that showed some promise. /sadface

13. May I ask why you have decided now to go Horde instead of Alliance?
    There are a few reasons but the primary reason is so that we can recruit easier. There will be a lot of pve players going horde and very few going alliance.

The racials are better for endgame performance on horde side as well.

EDIT: Also the AH on the horde side will have more competition and therefore lower prices, but also much higher quantities of stuff we will need to buy in order to progress.
    Edited: April 23, 2017

14. Welcome to the Horde.

Impressing recruitment post!

All the best wishes and good luck in the future.

15. Hopefully a few other NA Guilds form or roll on the server so there is health competition amongst the NA scene.

First 1234 ... Last