1. That moment when you wake up and check the apps and see seven waiting to be reviewed.

2. Added PTR kill video to our thread first post.

For convenience:

Rage vs Prince (PTR Kara)

Edited: April 25, 2017 Reason: Updated video because youtube blocked previous one bc of a song. Should work now.

3. Wednesday April 26, 2017 @7 PM EST we will discussing the Main Points of the Guild including Loot, Raid Times, What We Expect, Reputation as a Guild, and Resources. If you have been accepted to the guild, join discord 10 minutes prior to the conversation.

4. Hello I talked to Vox last night and forgot to apply. My name is Animalbar on Icecrown, I stream and my name on Outland was Krtchlikmiof I think? Either way, he said to drop an application.

I've played since vanilla even though I was only 10 years old when I started. I made my first level 60 in about 3 months.
    Once tbc dropped my whole life changed. I mean, flying mounts. Jewel Crafting, blood elves, all that good stuff. Either way I played with a clan called <Local Defense> and they taught me the fundamentals of all the TBC raids (We were also on a DKP system). I know words only go so far but I hope you take the time to read this and hopefully give me a foot in the door. I appreciate the opportunity and hopefully we will talk soon.

Willing to help with Tanking(Paladin) Healing(Shaman) or DPS (Affy) Warlock
    -- AnimalBar

5. Hey I am Vox, Opers is my other identity. Please App to the site, we decided to test as a Guild we had been doing some runs not as a guild. However, as the GMs are pushing for T5 testing we are going to build the guild on PTR for Launch.

6. Post updated. We are now recruiting for PTR progression that will translate into raid spots for people who participate and demonstrate dedication, patience and respect to fellow guildies.

7. Rage is actively looking for individuals who want to test T5 content to speed up the process on Server Launch, and smooth out the bugs that we will encounter there at launch. There has been clarification that T6 will be tested at a later date on a PTR seperated from the Live Server. However, the staff is urging for T5 testing. So help us help you. The sooner T5 is cleared on PTR the sooner the server launches.

8. Hey Mepsy here. Other wise known as Idot (Warlock) Name will probably change during launch on what i finally decide to play.

9. Added PTR kill video to our thread first post.

For convenience:

Rage vs Prince (PTR Kara)

Song at 3:45 sir?

Good luck!

10. Thanks, we are looking for more players to join us so we can start T5 Progression guys. We Started Zul'Aman testing as well. From what we have heard from the GMs the reason the T4 was put into the vendors is for the purpose of T5 testing. It seems that the server will require T5 testing before it launches. So why not come help us launch the server sooner!

11. Song at 3:45 sir? Good luck!
    Thanks Leulz! Hope to see you come raid TBC with us. I'll link that song in Aurora's shoutbox... it's a mix.

12. Would be great if you guys post (and update) list of players that can be whispered ingame about joining raids etc.

13. Would be great if you guys post (and update) list of players that can be whispered ingame about joining raids etc.
    Feel free to message any guildie, because our officers, core and raiders can all ginv anyone they like. If a player would like to be considered for a trial or brought into raids, we require an application to be filled out in good detail.

14. Did some extensive testing on Zul'Aman last night downed Nalorakk and Halazzi, almost got Jin'alai however hatchers are not working. Also, the gauntlet does not work so eagle impossible to get to. We will be back in there tonight and looking to start Magtheridon on Monday. If you guys are interested in testing these raids so that the server can launch sooner feel free to come join us!

15. Halazzi Kill 27-APR-2017 PTR in T4 gear:

First 12345 ... Last