1. Possible Holy Pally/Resto Shaman Main here looking to get in with you guys. I spoke with reffy briefly on PTR about times and I probably won't be in a core position because my schedule may prevent me from making most raid nights except for Sunday/Monday, but I am a very experienced healer and am more than willing to help where I can.

2. I go by Vox I am on now and can toss you an invite, we will be doing some more kara and ZA testing today

3. Updated guild recruiting post. Monday night we will try to put a 25m together for Gruul's and if that goes well do some Mag attempts.

4. May 1, 2017  
    Mag down, Gruul.the tonight moving into SSC this week!

5. May 1, 2017  
    Mag down, Gruul.the tonight moving into SSC this week!
    You forgot to mention that it was due to the help from GM.

Personally, I think it's quite ridiculous how certain users from Rage try to recruit players from other guilds. Just because you want to mass-recruit a whole lot of clowns on PTR, who certainly are no where near the requirements stated by TS. You should stick to the users who are interested in Rage, because right now it looks like you are trying to show off, which make no sense considering this realm is still in testing phase.

No one else is doing this and it gives you a bad name. I have nothing against Rage and a few players are actually very nice. But trying to convince players from other guilds is not alright.

6. May 1, 2017  
    You forget we spend hours killing the same boss over and over even to have it re spawned for testing purposes, also without loot or reward we are doing this to help improve the server for launch. We have been recruiting quite a lot as 90% of the players on PTR are unguilded sitting around. However, we are not poaching, if one of your members left and joined us I do apologize and was unaware of such circumstance. Paragon is free to test the content as they will, and we will not hinder you in anyway.

7. May 2, 2017  
    @Paragonwow this isn't the place to complain about other guilds. We're only taking exceptional players for the live server and not spam recruiting. We only mass recruit on the PTR in order to ensure we have enough bodies for 25m testing. Some of the players in raids who pug with us will be directly recruited if they are showing promise and have a raider mentality. There is no such thing as poaching when you're trying to get server firsts. If any other guild can lead any of the <Rage> players astray to leave, then I would be totally happy to see such disloyal people leave our guild. But it's not always about loyalty. Sometimes a friend will get their app denied here so someone may wish to leave in order to go be in a guild with that other person. Those aren't raiders though... they are just casuals. We're not looking for casuals.

You may be new to Warmane, however and you should know that it is considered bad form to enter another guild's recruiting thread to complain and it certainly doesn't compute with your whole Paragon image to do so. You do realize that the real Paragon guild wouldn't ever ever do that, right?

8. May 2, 2017  

9. May 3, 2017  
    Got a one-shot kill on Doomwalker tonight. Thought we were gonna wipe, but pulled it out with so many melee. Good Job all, we will try Kazzak soon.

10. May 4, 2017  

11. May 4, 2017  
    So you decided to make the guild horde after all :D good luck my man

P.S. pm me on forums when you get unbanned

12. May 6, 2017  
    I've made an app under the name randomname, I've applied as a mage but can play any role required.

13. May 7, 2017  
    Guild meeting on our public discord Monday 8-May-2017 @ 6pm EST / 10pm ST

14. May 7, 2017  
    We have changed our policy on recruiting from the Warmane forums and will only bump our recruiting thread; guild recruiting news will be delivered exclusively from our discord & guild site front page; we will no longer respond to inquiries on the Warmane site

First ... 23456 Last