1. [H] <Rage> -- North American Endgame Raiding

Good luck in the future. Rage has merged with another guild. Some of our people will go and others will go elsewhere.
    Edited: June 5, 2017 Reason: updated

2. If you can't say something nice, I can't hear you.

3. memememe, Eto the rogue! yeeey

4. I'll probably start to play there so mind aswell join in with some friends =D
    jopy here. Cheers

5. I'll probably start to play there so mind aswell join in with some friends =D
    jopy here. Cheers
    Jopy you definitely have an officer spot here as do all Aurora and former Radiance officers. Together we will enjoy the best content that was ever created for World of Warcraft! :)

6. memememe, Eto the rogue! yeeey
    Good to hear, bro!!! First rogue to properly apply and maintain attendance gets priority the first Warglaives, and I hope they will be on the loot table like they once were, even if a somewhat lower drop rate.

7. I'm interested depending on the raid times, more then likely going to play hpal.

8. I'm interested depending on the raid times, more then likely going to play hpal.
    We will have an officer meeting once the realm launches to figure this and other things out after everyone is geared up and ready to go. Meanwhile you can fill out an application. Warning: it's a lot of work to get all the answers correct and anyone skipping questions will probably not get a spot unless I know them very well and trust their ability.

9. Cooper good job man , looks like you've got everything figured out =D.Just applied and I really don't know what am I going to roll this expansion .Part of me wants to play hunt again but then again they' re not that good this expansion. Kinda leaning towards prot war..

Jopyshotz

10. Cooper good job man , looks like you've got everything figured out =D.Just applied and I really don't know what am I going to roll this expansion .Part of me wants to play hunt again but then again they' re not that good this expansion. Kinda leaning towards prot war..

Jopyshotz
    We got this! :)

The biggest thing about TBC that most people don't get is that it's not about DPS. There are a few fights where we will need 8x warlocks, but most of the time the warlocks are going to be pulling so far ahead of everyone that it won't be possible to see which class is doing great. This is the usual metric in TBC especially in T5. It's different in T6 of course but not much different.

We need a pro hunter who will always be on for raids. If that's you, I'm going to sigh a relief.

If you want to go warrior, just know that you will be tanking. I'm not taking dps warriors to raids unless they know all the things that would be required of them and unless they have a tanking offspec.

Certain fights like Alar will take LOTS of tanks. If dual spec isn't added which I don't think it can be by warmane since I think it's a clientside thing... players will not have to respec as often. We will have to have a bigger bench of people to swap in and out through the encounters and they will have to stay online the whole raid and not cause drama for getting replaced.

Therefore, if you go hunter I know that our misdirects are going out on time and also be used effectively. Look into BM and Survival for raiding. See if you can find videos on how hunters did every boss pull.

If you're a warr then look at the old tankspot videos for the raids and dungeons or whatever else you can find.

TBH I'd prefer having someone play a class they are experienced to play as their main though.

I trust u man so it's cool whatever you wanna play I'll support and help you through it however I can. :)

11. I'm down. I call dibs on destro lock so I can pew pew big numbers!

12. I'm down. I call dibs on destro lock so I can pew pew big numbers!
    Heyy!! Good to see you man. Destro all the way here too. We need like four OP locks for all 25m, minimum. Hopefully they will have the coin shop up so I won't compete with any locks for loot.

13. Ye I was thinking abour prot warr , well it's not soo hard to make an alt on x5 ;) We will see , I got some time to make up my mind.

14. Interested as I'll most likely be rolling enhancement shaman but I'm not sure I'm willing to be as hardcore as this recruitment ad is asking. 4h minimum for raids? lol, why? :S Anyway, NA seems to be few and far between on Warmane servers or maybe I just didn't look hard enough.

123 ... Last