1. When will realm start officially?

2. When will realm start officially?
    No ETA yet

3. How to join the PTR?
    Get a TBC client from here: https://www.warmane.com/download
    if you already have a TBC 2.4.3 client then you need to use this realmlist:
    set realmlist logon.warmane.com

4. Ive played on the ptr from the start till now, got 2-3 lvl 20's and i have a suggestion about the server.
    In my opinion i don't think the x5 xp rates with x1 rates for all the other stuff is a good way to go. As i was leveling you grow very fast but at the same time so find yourself money and armor starved, you cant learn new skills and cant level your professions very well because of the big gap of the rates.
    Maybe warmane staff will take into account this problem and rethink about the best rates for the server. I suggest the server should have 3-5 x ex rates and for the other content like gold drop rates and professions 1.5- 2x rates. I think these rates would resolve the leveling problems.
    Keep in mind this is my own feedback and other players might feel different.
    Thank you for the hard work and keep it up!

5. Hello guys,

After playing till lvl 25 so far, I just logged to give a suggestion. And I was shocked that another user suggested that, just an hour before me! :D

I share Merfiot45's opinion, x5 rates for XP and 1x for drop and such is simply not working. It brings great imbalance.. A suggestion, either make it x5/x5 or else x5 XP, x3~4 Uncommon items, x2-3 Rare, and money drop x2~3. I ended up pickpocketing for an hour as a rogue just to get a few spells. At lvl 25 I haven't still learned 5-6 Rank1 spells.

6. I have suggestion, increase the drop rate of blues and greens in old world by x2 or so. Seen other servers do it and it helps with getting gold+gearing.

7. Why am i not able to connect to the PTR? its so weird i change the realmlist, but its like "blizzard" demands a key from me? im trying since yesterday...

8. I like everything about this server except for one thing the x5 its is really hard to get any gear when you lvl and you almost have money to train skills for classes like rogue and warrior is really hard to lvl because they have no gear and have to tank all by them self,they have no self heal no nothing. I think it would be a lot better to make it x3 like it is on frostwolf server to feel the full leveling and burning crusade lvling experience and to have some gear for leveling. :)

9. I'd like either a lower xp rate like x3 or a higher drop rate on greens, seeing as you find yourself a bit undergeared to do the things that bring you xp pretty often. Even with cherry picking quests that reward gear, there's only so much you get before your levels skyrocket ahead.

An x2 on professions would also help, but it would have an impact on economy.

10. Actually i really dont understand this "PTR" thing do you really think when you think about Warmanes Community that there will be even 1 High Priority Bug that will be reported when it got found? I mean yeah they will report questbugs, itemsbugs, and other things, but do you really even believe that High Priority Spell Bugs get reported?

Actually this PTR just gives the Warmane "Community" the chance to figure out the positiv bugs for there class and ****, and when the Server goes live, we have again same **** like on other Expansions so wierd.....

Warmane please just learn ONETIME from the faults you did in the past....

11. I understand that it is a version of vanilla, but I would like to know if you will be updating the following patches until you reach 2.4.3? And how long is that expected?.....

First ... 91011121321 ... Last