1. is there any addon for target hp bar in numbers , not in percentages

2. mobinfo2, x-pearl, ag_unitframes, simpleunitframes, or any frames add on with basic config features...

3. Ive played on the ptr from the start till now, got 2-3 lvl 20's and i have a suggestion about the server.
    In my opinion i don't think the x5 xp rates with x1 rates for all the other stuff is a good way to go. As i was leveling you grow very fast but at the same time so find yourself money and armor starved, you cant learn new skills and cant level your professions very well because of the big gap of the rates.
    Maybe warmane staff will take into account this problem and rethink about the best rates for the server. I suggest the server should have 3-5 x ex rates and for the other content like gold drop rates and professions 1.5- 2x rates. I think these rates would resolve the leveling problems.
    Keep in mind this is my own feedback and other players might feel different.
    Thank you for the hard work and keep it up!
    I agree with Merfiot45 100%, Especially if you are a Hunter or Warlock that have extra costs involved with their pets and minions spells and training.

4. I agree with Merfiot45 100%, Especially if you are a Hunter or Warlock that have extra costs involved with their pets and minions spells and training.
    I also came across quite a few brand new players to Warmane and they also agree there is an imbalance with rates at the 5x- 1x. We want to attract new players, not deter them.

5. levling goes fast i am lvl 70 21 hours play i tested it

6. uhm, they did lower the cost no?
    Im lvl 21 have evry spell learned and still have 2 gold left, i didnt grind or anything i just quested normal.
    Seems fine

7. uhm, they did lower the cost no?
    Im lvl 21 have evry spell learned and still have 2 gold left, i didnt grind or anything i just quested normal.
    Seems fine
    Hello, Good job! Are you playing a Warlock or Hunter? That would make a huge difference. cost facter.

8. Hello, Good job! Are you playing a Warlock or Hunter? That would make a huge difference. cost facter.
    Well no, Pala.
    But as i said i got 2g left and im pretty sure even as hunter/warlock that 2g would still be enough.
    U dont buy all the spells normally anyway only the stuff u need

9. chars will be deleted when real server come live?

10. Is the TBC client that warmane has up for download polished/custom up a bit? I don't remember TBC graphics on starting zone being so good. But then again, the last time I played TBC was on a crap computer. The starting zone graphics feels Cata'ish...

Can anyone confim?

11. I think your monitor is better, thant is why

12. chars will be deleted when real server come live?
    Yes, all characters will be wiped, as per the original post.

13. Well no, Pala.
    But as i said i got 2g left and im pretty sure even as hunter/warlock that 2g would still be enough.
    U dont buy all the spells normally anyway only the stuff u need
    Since you are Pala, you only buy for yourself, As Hunter or Warlock, we have to buy extra skills and spells on top of our own skills

14. Since you are Pala, you only buy for yourself, As Hunter or Warlock, we have to buy extra skills and spells on top of our own skills
    Easy fix is including pet trainer, demon trainer in the divide by 5 costs rule.

15. I think your monitor is better, thant is why

Well yes I do have a better monitor. But it turns out they are using the same glow effect like cata uses. I know cus I was able to use /console set ffxGlow "0" to remove the glow effect... same command used in cata.

Nothing wrong with this. Just a observation is all.

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last