1. It is test real characters will be removed

2. Proterean, you mentioned that the team fixed over 300 issues found during the open testing, but the BugTracker shows only few issues as Fixed. Is it just Bug Tracker which is not up to date, or you guys have been focusing on other sources for fixing bugs?
    People sometimes Report Directly, Example exploits with malicious intent should not be reported to the bugtracker for obvious reasons.

3. Proterean, you mentioned that the team fixed over 300 issues found during the open testing, but the BugTracker shows only few issues as Fixed. Is it just Bug Tracker which is not up to date, or you guys have been focusing on other sources for fixing bugs?
    It's a little bit over 400 fixes right now. We have not been able to additionally test them all, that's why some of them are stuck on Pending.

4. People sometimes Report Directly, Example exploits with malicious intent should not be reported to the bugtracker for obvious reasons.
    Yes they should, except they should be marked as "Exploit", for obvious reasons.

5. We are glad to announce that - thanks to the community reports - we have been able to resolve over 300 issues since the opening of the PTR. Because of that, we have come to the conclusion that we can wrap up Phase 1 faster than expected.

We hope the community feedback and interaction will continue as we transition to Phase 2. Outland PTR is currently scheduled to go into Phase 2 of testing on April 16, 2017!

There will be gear provided for all characters to use. It will consist of Pre-Heroic gear and similar quality items. Content that will be opened and available for testing is basically all dungeons in both normal and heroic modes, Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, Tempest Keep and Serpentshrine Cavern.

Players will be free to do whatever they wish in this phase, reports as usual are welcome and will be checked as fast as we can. Please be reminded that this is still not considered a finished product. Community feedback is vital to further progress. As we have shown during the first few days of the PTR already, we are very capable of resolving any issues in a fast manner and are looking forward to new feedback.

The duration of this phase is not yet set in stone but we are also confident that the release is not that far away. Stay tuned for more information soon!
    This is a well-thought push forward towards the release, thank you.

Looking forward for an actual release date, as well as phase 2 testing.

6. What do you think about making the proffesion skill gain 2x? I'm leveling mage, hit 15 lvl and for like 1 hour i'm farming cloth so i can make some gear. for this hour got only 20 skills beacuse the drop rate is blizzlike and theres no gold for purchasing some cloth from AH. My point is that the xp gain is good but the proffesion slow me too much cuz of the difference between xp and skill gain (5 times). For clother is rly hard if he pulls 2 mobs (TBC woop woop ^_^ ) without any gear and when u cant level your profession you are dying a lot. I think that if the proff skill gain is 2x the difference (2,5 if 2x) will be more... acceptable and we may take our time to level up our champ and proffesion instead just going for 70 ASAP. Not to mention that the server will be brand new (noone will have gold, AH will be empty) so the economy will be... missing. Kind regards Warmane staff. Keep it up ure doing hell of a job!!!

7. What do you think about making the proffesion skill gain 2x? I'm leveling mage, hit 15 lvl and for like 1 hour i'm farming cloth so i can make some gear. for this hour got only 20 skills beacuse the drop rate is blizzlike and theres no gold for purchasing some cloth from AH. My point is that the xp gain is good but the proffesion slow me too much cuz of the difference between xp and skill gain (5 times). For clother is rly hard if he pulls 2 mobs (TBC woop woop ^_^ ) without any gear and when u cant level your profession you are dying a lot. I think that if the proff skill gain is 2x the difference (2,5 if 2x) will be more... acceptable and we may take our time to level up our champ and proffesion instead just going for 70 ASAP. Not to mention that the server will be brand new (noone will have gold, AH will be empty) so the economy will be... missing. Kind regards Warmane staff. Keep it up ure doing hell of a job!!!
    I totally agree with kolyomanata, The rate are not balanced. I am only level 18 Dwarf Hunter, trying to pay for my spells, my pet spells and my professions has been a challenge with 1x low drop rate, gold,profs etc...
    Lets all hope that Warmane will consider our input and thoughts about this.
    Thank you.

8. Yes they should, except they should be marked as "Exploit", for obvious reasons.
    You think publicly showing exploits is a good thing? /sigh I cant even contemplate your ****ing logic.

9. You think publicly showing exploits is a good thing? /sigh I cant even contemplate your ****ing logic.
    I'll have you know that if you mark a report as "Exploit" it's not public.

10. Do we have to download a quest helper for TBC manually or there isn't one at all?

11. I WANT TBC ALREADY, AHHH!
    My mouth is watering..

12. on Phase2 day, pls give all night elf warriors tank gear thank you.

13. SOOOOO hyped right now! I love you Warmane ♥
    2 weeks ago I was actually looking for a good TBC Server, and now THIS!

14. I hope there will be no saves to instances right? So we can run raids all day long :) Also do i have to create more characters now, or the ones i make 16th will be 70 instant too?

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last