1. I cannot log in, server log in name is gray to me like server is offline atm, tried removing Cache / WTF, making sure realmlist.wtf is correct.

2. What is the realmlist can find it anywhere? :O

3. What is the realmlist can find it anywhere? :O
    set realmlist logon.warmane.com

4. should i be able to connect to this realm at this time? i'm getting an error while logging in

5. Wait, you have a wife and you write 'I met him'? Server xp won't be x1.

This server is going to be progress based as they said already. THAT MEANS you will start from lvl 1 and level up while PvE / PvP seasons are going to be opened in time. (Love it)

No matter what patch game gonna be, Warmane won't add BT / SWP from a day 1 (probably gonna take at least 1 year (not because they can't but because they don't want to, however I love it and that is why I am going to play on Outland))

@SpirosMafia Server will be Lordaeron like, that means there is not going to be any kind of coin shop, so poor donors, nobody will be available to go for a Warglaives at day one and abuse everyone else on server (another thing I love about Outland).
    @Wait Are you Warmane Staff that can give the final details of what Outland will and will not have?? As for the player you commented on and pointed out, please be nice maybe English is not their main language.

6. @SpirosMafia Server will be Lordaeron like, that means there is not going to be any kind of coin shop, so poor donors, nobody will be available to go for a Warglaives at day one and abuse everyone else on server (another thing I love about Outland).
    No idea where you got that from. We have stated multiple times that there will be a coin shop, and that its presence isn't up to discussion.

7. How tiered will progression be?
    T4+T5->T6->ZA->SWP
    or
    lvl60->lvl70->70N->70HC->T4->T5->-T6->ZA->SWP

8. Or in another way to phrase the question...

How long will PvE progression take? and how long PvP seasons?
    T4+T5->T6->ZA->SWP ... with 6 months each content release = 2 years total, with 4 seasons
    or
    lvl60->lvl70->70N->70HC->T4->T5->-T6->ZA->SWP ... with 3 months each release = 2 and 3 months years, with 9 seasons

The 2nd option would let us have "better" arena seasons... imo. And more fun overall.

9. cant log in at this moment to Outland(PTR) says either unable to connect or keeps handshaking until i get disconnected from server...

is it me? is it the server is full? is it online?

10. just got in =) still wonder what was that about...

11. Don't you pay attention to ANYTHING Warmane says? Or do you just see "BURNING CRUSADE BEING RELEASED! JOIN THE PTR NOW!"???

They've mentioned on more than one occasion that you will NOT keep your character... Pay better attention!

12. what will be the xp/gold rate of tbc once its release?

First ... 111920212223 ... Last