1. Hey will there be on the new TBC server dual talent or something like that? I know that TBC doesnt have this feature but its great bonus to this already great expansion ^^

2. Hey will there be on the new TBC server dual talent or something like that? I know that TBC doesnt have this feature but its great bonus to this already great expansion ^^
    LOL. And why would you want that? I'm not too informed,but I'm pretty sure warmane is aiming for a blizzlike 2.4.3 realm,not a ****ty one with dummies,transmog and dual talent spec features ^^

3. LOL. And why would you want that? I'm not too informed,but I'm pretty sure warmane is aiming for a blizzlike 2.4.3 realm,not a ****ty one with dummies,transmog and dual talent spec features ^^
    oh yes blizzlike like lordaeron 100% blizzlike 100% transmog blizzlike

4. LOL. And why would you want that? I'm not too informed,but I'm pretty sure warmane is aiming for a blizzlike 2.4.3 realm,not a ****ty one with dummies,transmog and dual talent spec features ^^
    Actually they have stated they are considering adding some kind of dual talent spec feature.

5. To be honest, Dual Spec on TBC would be a dream come true. Think about it, it doesn't affect the rest of the game but it offers a great functionality. Don't tell me that those people who play both PVP and PVE would rather pay 100g for each respec when they want to go into PVP or join a raid/group.

So, Warmane, please consider adding Dual Spec, it will not break anything in the game, but improve it.

6. Yo!

Please can some1 tell me when they will release it?

7. Is there any chance so we will have WoD models in BC client?

8. Actually they have stated they are considering adding some kind of dual talent spec feature.
    Hello, Please send us the link where Warmane Staff said, they are considering dual talent spec feature.

ty

9. Hello, Please send us the link where Warmane Staff said, they are considering dual talent spec feature.

ty
    Both Proterean and Mercy have stated a website-based tool to emulate that could be possible. Nothing set in stone about it happening, though.

10. Both Proterean and Mercy have stated a website-based tool to emulate that could be possible. Nothing set in stone about it happening, though.
    If I may give a suggestion it would be better via an item in-game rather than a tool on website.
    An item sold by all class trainers for 1k gold and lvl 40 required. (like real dual spec)
    This item can not be used in combat, arena or a started BG ( like the real dual spec).

Just like you guys added xmog system on Wotlk via an item, my suggestion is similar. Still an item involved but with the same rule of the real dual spec

11. Both Proterean and Mercy have stated a website-based tool to emulate that could be possible. Nothing set in stone about it happening, though.
    Well, bringing 2nd spec / legion or wod models and maybe transmog doesn't change blizzlike mode a lot but makes TBC way more fun anyway. Lets say 2 out of those 3 things is just visual thing. But lets discuss about it once Outland already starts.

12. If I may give a suggestion it would be better via an item in-game rather than a tool on website.
    An item sold by all class trainers for 1k gold and lvl 40 required. (like real dual spec)
    This item can not be used in combat, arena or a started BG ( like the real dual spec).

Just like you guys added xmog system on Wotlk via an item, my suggestion is similar. Still an item involved but with the same rule of the real dual spec
    Doing it in-game has already been discarded as far as I'm aware. There would be little reason to repeatedly mention there being a possibility for a website-based tool otherwise, after all.

13. Just no, please. We want it as blizzlike as possible.

14. for that price might as well leave it as is

First ... 122021222324 ... Last