1. So has the skill price to levelling speed been addressed at all?

I played !@#$%ยจ&* a couple days ago and buy level 12-14 I was already behind on most skills because I simply couldn't afford them on 4x exp when they left the original skill prices the same.

2. Since we have x5 rates, we reduced the cost of spells of 1/5th.

3. Doing it in-game has already been discarded as far as I'm aware. There would be little reason to repeatedly mention there being a possibility for a website-based tool otherwise, after all.
    Just make it a Marketplace Item, 23 coins and duel spec is enabled for that 1 toon, best overall option imo.

4. Transmog, dual spec ROFL we want blizzlike pls, JESUS

5. Transmog, dual spec ROFL we want blizzlike pls, JESUS
    Just don't use it, !@#$% blizzliker! I like transmog&dual spec. This option will NEVER affect game balance. Whiny child.

6. Tbc lacks a lot of quality features
    Players need dual spec and training dummy for better game experience

7. How long will phase 2 last, weeks, months? Players will continue with reporting bugs when server starts, so i dont see why should testing last long...

8. need some better items in shops for testing...i m playing only pvp and i can tell that pvp are +- balanced with this low gears...only problem is some talents not working and need to put more pvp items in vendors...bcoz what is wow without pvp

9. the second phase how long will take????

10. How long will phase 2 last, weeks, months? Players will continue with reporting bugs when server starts, so i dont see why should testing last long...
    This! Especially when there aren't major game breaking ones. Not to mention perfection will NOT be achieved so might as well go live and fix along the way, just like every other server was 'born'

11. Cant we just play with normal exp? yes, it takes longer to level but i loved leveling in tbc and there won't be any problems with having not enough gold for skills and such...??pls

12. Tbc lacks a lot of quality features
    Players need dual spec and training dummy for better game experience
    come back in wotlk....tbc isn't for ppl like u

13. So to play PTR i just download the TBC from the sikte and log in?

14. So to play PTR i just download the TBC from the sikte and log in?
    Yes. Or if there is a game from another source you can change realmlist.wtf (set realmlist logon.warmane.com) and play here

First ... 132122232425 ... Last