1. Just don't use it, !@#$% blizzliker! I like transmog&dual spec. This option will NEVER affect game balance. Whiny child.
    This guy has a point, idk why are u kids crying about blizzlike stuff about things that doesn't change **** in game just visual things. 2nd spec feature is not a big deal in game as well, just making it a little bit easier. So ppl that cries about blizzlike stuff, get your point and quit crying.

A thing that I don't like about 2nd spec is that Warmane is trying to implement it as feature on website that gonna cost coins (maybe I am wrong, but that is how I got it). That's pathetic. Make it free, in game or website, or don't even implement it, not because I won't be able to pay it, I will, but most of other people won't.

''Players need dual spec and training dummy for better game experience.''
    If you need dummy for better game exp, this game is not for you, try tetris.

''Cant we just play with normal exp? yes, it takes longer to level but i loved leveling in tbc and there won't be any problems with having not enough gold for skills and such...??pls ''
    There is a lot of people that has a job / wife / life responsibilities that can't afford playing game for a whole day. That is why retail implemented tons of level boost stuffs, that is why Lordaeron lost population right after Icecrown start. Veteran players gonna need way more time to get on max lvl and start playing while players that has bunch of free time (school bois) will be way ahead.

2. what are you going to do with the balance of the factions? or will it be another undead server?

3. I do agree about dual specc & training dummies.

Making dualspecc available will make doing dungeons easier. Finding tanks/healers etc.
    I don't know so many people that are willing to level as prot warrior really.

I'm not sure about transmog tho.

4. Dear Proterean.
    Any chance we could get a update on how things are going and a unofficial estimate on when you will release the server? You se, I long for this like a teen longs for a handjob after a weekend in a car with mum and dad...
    Pretty please! :)

5. Dual spec would be nice for those of us who wanna raid 10, 25ppl raids but still be able to play arenas between raids. I had to spend 100g each week just for respecs, that forced me to waste so much time just farming gold.
    Dummies understandable too but IMO not that necessary, who wants can find some unkillable NPC and test dps on it.
    And transmog is absolutely no go. Just please dont. Many of us prefer knowing how others are geared just by 1 look on them. I dont want armoes of fishermen and some farmers fancy ppl hiding their epics.

6. That's pathetic.
    So the guy has a point when he says "just don't use it" - expect when it's a decision of ours you don't like, then it becomes "pathetic" instead?

7. is Mage working as intended? if target takes 1 step back the spell is interupted.

8. I upvote about the dual spec part as well. I don't see any issue with implementing it since it is really unpleasant if you do both pvp/pve or you are healer/tank who wants to reroll dps for some boss or vice versa. Spoke with many ppl and most ppl are up for it and the ones that aren't don't give any reasoning .

9. For me it's about the principle. Yeah sure it is easy to say that just dual spec would be cool. But what happens next? if it's been done once it can be done again right? and that's when things could start getting scary

10. For me it's about the principle. Yeah sure it is easy to say that just dual spec would be cool. But what happens next? if it's been done once it can be done again right? and that's when things could start getting scary
    https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/slippery-slope

11. Could be quite some things to be said about that text but the example was bloody ludacris

12. i think triple spec is better than dual spec what do you guys think?

13. Since we have x5 rates, we reduced the cost of spells of 1/5th.
    Hello Warmane staff,

In my opinion rates are not balanced at 5x. 1x. 1x on the PTR. Reduction of spells by 1/5 does not compensate because there are so many other costs to consider and are not included. Hunter Pets do not level at 5x xp to keep up with you. The hunter pet and minion spells, if it applies to your class is not discounted by 1/5.
    Ground Riding skills are not discounted unless you have rep. No discount for Flying skill or mount at all. In general riding skills in TBC are very expensive. Vendor prices are not discounted, armor repair, cost of flight paths , Starting a Guild and Guild bank tabs etc.....
    With the 1x rate for gold and profs, with a new realm, allot of players will struggle, feel pressured and rushed. I have spoken to many brand new players to Warmane in game that also agree the rates are not balanced.
    TBC is a very expensive and challenging expansion, especially if the rates are not balanced.

Anyone who agrees, we all hope Warmane will take all of our suggestions and consider some changes once the PTR has ended and the realm goes live.

Thank you very much we appreciate all your hard work and efforts.

Angelfire

14. Guild banks was not a thing in tbc if i remember correct, beside making a bank alt toon of course.

Making dual-talents possible or cheaper to reset tree atleast is something i wanna see so bad, actually i'm not gonna bother playing if this is not included.

First ... 142223242526 ... Last