1. Rate x3 or even better x5 would be just fine

2. either that, or just make outland content 1x
    Oh guys jsut cut the crap, its 5x, if u dont like it u got plenty of 1x tbc realms.

3. What about Donations? Will we have a market with items like on ICC realm?

4. Just checked the changelog, good job 'til now guys, i'm so hype for Outland now. =D

5. Just checked the changelog, good job 'til now guys, i'm so hype for Outland now. =D
    That was until April 10th. The changelog since is currently being written.

6. Yippee kee yay! The first of many yet to come. Props.

7. That was until April 10th. The changelog since is currently being written.
    Finally, some good news!

Tired of seeing these ENDLESS millenials debate about exp rates

8. bump for release
    can't wait to ыьфыр people with my glaives

9. Guys how do I access this realm? Does public testing mean it's available to regular folk? Thanks

10. Guys how do I access this realm? Does public testing mean it's available to regular folk? Thanks
    yes, make account and set realmlist logon.warmane.com with tbc client

11. Which version client do I need? I got 2.4.3 currently. It seems that I can't log in

12. Which version client do I need? I got 2.4.3 currently. It seems that I can't log in
    2.4.3 indeed:)

13. I cant login, not sure why. Do I need to make separate acc from the one I am currently using for WOTLK? Does my wotlk client maybe have adverse effect om TBC client? Thx

14. I cant login, not sure why. Do I need to make separate acc from the one I am currently using for WOTLK? Does my wotlk client maybe have adverse effect om TBC client? Thx
    u dont need diffrent account and wotlk shouldnt do anything to your tbc client, just change realmist file in main folder and u should be fine :D

First ... 172526272829 ... Last