1. I downloaded some other servers' client. Can't find the right client if you have any idea give me link here please.

2. I downloaded some other servers' client. Can't find the right client if you have any idea give me link here please.
    https://www.warmane.com/download

3. Think a lot will disagree with me , but what do you think of making many tbc realm on warmane capped at 3k if population exceeds 6k for exemple , and that the bg's/arenas will be cross-realm so everybody will bg/arena whenever they want to .Why? Because this is not wotlk/cataclysm etc , more than 3k in outland will be really painful , imagine trying to up some professions or to farm something , it would be impossible...don't even know if the stafff will read this , but the players will and i want to know your opinions x)

4. Hey,

Can you remove the backdoor gate in karazhan please?
    For PTR only of course.

Thank you

5. Think a lot will disagree with me , but what do you think of making many tbc realm on warmane capped at 3k if population exceeds 6k for exemple , and that the bg's/arenas will be cross-realm so everybody will bg/arena whenever they want to .Why? Because this is not wotlk/cataclysm etc , more than 3k in outland will be really painful , imagine trying to up some professions or to farm something , it would be impossible...don't even know if the stafff will read this , but the players will and i want to know your opinions x)
    You're right! a lot of people will disagree with you, this is a very stable core, and the server might even hadle more players than Icecrown and lordaron. The more the marryer! :D

6. You didnt understand what he ment. Its not about if the core can handle 10k players cause it probably will since they have a very solid core. The more the merryer is not always good. Imo ofc.

The problem is player density in zones that are smaller than northrend. On Icecrown they already had to lower the distance draw cause otherwise you could not be in dalaran. At the time TBC and wotlk were live the retail server cap was around 5k (even less in tbc). The effect of overpopulation on Icecrown are shown when you try to farm anything cause every respawn timer is blizzlike (i think) but the population isnt. And bots make stuff even harder.

At 10k players everything you do is gonna involve pvp and ganking. We already have topics after topics after topics of people wanting to ban gankers and mboxers. Here is gonna be ever tougher cause of the smaller zones. Farming anything will almost require a group. Poor alliance

Ofc the 10k players thing has a big con tho and that is that world pvp will probably be the best on any other pserver. Outland will be mana from the skies for every pvper out there.

7. I have been playing the PTR alot and i can't wait for the server to be released.
    I just have 1 simple request....

PLEASE make multiboxing bannable! BGs are totally unplayable with 4x Elementalshamans or 4x Shadowpriests in the enemy team. When facing a team with a multiboxing player noone even tries to win since everyone gets 1 shotted, more or less.....

8. Yeah if the cancer of multiboxing is allowed to ruin this server too might as well throw in the towel now..

9. @Swarm, I see your point, but theres pros and cons for everything. I am going to play ally no matter how many hords there are, I'm not much of a farmer so I'm hoping for a big healthy population so it's easyer finding people to group and raid content :)

10. Outland, Burning Crusade realm will be released on May 10, 2017!

11. Outland, Burning Crusade realm will be released on May 10, 2017!
    Suorce please?

12. How can i enter the PTS,i just downloaded client 2.4.3 from the website,my realmlist is set to warmane orginal realmlist,but when i log in with my details im stuck on success and nothing happeneds afterwards.

13. Hello!
    Is there any chance to start the server before the long weekend? (28-1)
    Please aswer it if it is able.

14. What is easier? To make a meme to blame someone, or answer the question?
    Many thanks for your reply.

First ... 182627282930 ... Last