1. What about Sunwell Plateau and Black Temple...and all the instances?

2. Yeah if the cancer of multiboxing is allowed to ruin this server too might as well throw in the towel now..
    I must agree to this.

3. Tell me.... how did Live realms of 20 000 handle it then? Your argument is invalid.

4. Tell me.... how did Live realms of 20 000 handle it then? Your argument is invalid.
    what?

show 1 proof that tbc or wotlk had anywhere near 20k players on a server

5. Farming anything will almost require a group. Poor alliance.
    Yup god forbid, you'd have to reach out of your protective bubble and talk to other people in an MMORPG and do things together. Hmm, an expansion where you can never talk to anyone, mboxer free pvp, gank free: sounds a lot like WoD, Legion etc.

The whole idea of the PTR is to polish the core of any existing bugs, not change the core of what TBC was. Time made you forget a lot of the flaws, nostalgia makes you wanna play it. Pick your poison. I'd give it a shot before I completely dismiss it based on speculations thrown around here.

6. Can you make the PTR cross faction? Right now there is 10 online at alliance and 21 on horde.
    For groups and chatting at least, dont really need trading. Would help with dungeons and raids testing, especially 25 mans.

7. when do you think the server ll be released??

8. People came to test their classes and left.

9. we need brutal gear offgear weapons and trinkets and best pve gear trinks and weapons...this is test...so why we cant play with best items to see what class for us is better and etc+test some trinked or gear bugs or stat bugs.this low trash gear is to low...die from 3 hits what u can test...

10. so why we cant play with best items to see what class for us is better and etc
    Because that's not what the test server is open for and what needs to be tested doesn't requires best gear. Can you point out things that are completely impossible to test and verify with the currently provided gear (and the kind of test we need, not the "class test driving" you seem to want)?
    If we feel some content can only be tested with better gear, it will be included.

11. Because that's not what the test server is open for and what needs to be tested doesn't requires best gear. Can you point out things that are completely impossible to test and verify with the currently provided gear (and the kind of test we need, not the "class test driving" you seem to want)?
    If we feel some content can only be tested with better gear, it will be included.
    Any update regarding when phase two of testing will be done, or when the realm will release? :)

12. i need better gear to test what class to play...not lvl up all then get gears to all.wow= not stupid pve only!

13. what?

show 1 proof that tbc or wotlk had anywhere near 20k players on a server
    Meant to quote this guys post. "Think a lot will disagree with me , but what do you think of making many tbc realm on warmane capped at 3k if population exceeds 6k for exemple , and that the bg's/arenas will be cross-realm so everybody will bg/arena whenever they want to .Why? Because this is not wotlk/cataclysm etc , more than 3k in outland will be really painful , imagine trying to up some professions or to farm something , it would be impossible...don't even know if the stafff will read this , but the players will and i want to know your opinions x)"

14. why not just release it ?? and fix the bug while people playing ?

First ... 192728293031 Last