1. how we can enter the realm? I download the client but it still offline

2. I do not understand , we will get 70 lvl + gear on all characters without leveling?

3. For the 2nd part of the test , yes .

4. how we can enter the realm? I download the client but it still offline
    they using their test server not public test server.

5. YESSsss zz.zz.zzzz
    wait a second, i was joking, i don't want it!

6. Can upload ur own warmane launcher for this tbc realm pls?

7. how we can enter the realm? I download the client but it still offline

You can not enter the realm yet.
    Public Test Realm (PTR) Will not go live until April 11, 2017.

8. I do not understand , we will get 70 lvl + gear on all characters without leveling?
    Hello, You need to read: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=350706

For more information regarding Outland (Public Test Realm)

9. if we report these bugs faster, is it possible to make official release of TBC this month?

10. Yesssss

Let's make the official one this month!!!

Can't wait to play tbc again

11. It all started 9 months ago. An idea was born, an idea to shape yet another legacy adventure. Initially it was only a thought. A thought of "what if..?", a thought of nostalgia that sparked the series of events that led us to this day. Many of us had fond memories of past times, memories of friendship, hard work and a feeling of achievement. What if, we could spark this flame of nostalgia once more? What if, we could bring quality and stability to a shaken community? What if, we could create yet another legacy?

Back when we started to look into our options, we always had the same priorities in mind; Stability, expandability and compatibility. It did not take long for us to realize that there was only one way for us to create a truly epic experience. In that moment, we knew that Outland would only live up to our standards if its foundation was based it on the highest quality core there is; Our own Wrath of the Lich King core. Tens of thousands of changes over the course of two years have shaped this core to what it represents now; A true standard of quality. If we wanted to achieve the same quality on Outland, there was no other way.

And so we began, at first with only a very limited team, backporting our Wrath of the Lich King core to Burning Crusade. We separated the project into four different stages from the beginning; Packets and data structures, system changes, mechanics and finally scripting. Initially lots of packets had to be changed, many systems had to be reworked or ripped out completely and data structures adjusted, until we could finally do our first actual gameplay on a Burning Crusade client about two months after the project had started. This was our first milestone, and surely enough we started making fast progress on new pet systems, movement changes and client crashes, just to name a few. We reached stage 3, mechanics, around December. This was also when we slowly started to increase our team size and ressources. Much more mechanics than initially expected have changed from Burning Crusade to Wrath of the Lich King, some in minor ways, some majorly. We have put a lot of effort into going through all the patch notes and comparing to retail videos of that time, basically recreating the true Burning Crusade experience one by one. Slowly but surely we reached stage 4 at the beginning of 2017. Work intensity increased gradually, with its peak last month. Within the last month, we were able to produce over 2,000 fixes purely on Burning Crusade. This clearly shows how passionate and excited the whole team is about the release.

We are now at a point where we are waiting for the PTR announced in this thread, to blow through any issue reports we will receive. It is important to note that while we have done our best to prepare for the PTR, we do not see it as a completely finished product. The whole point of this PTR is to fix any remaining issues with the help of player feedback. Do not be disencouraged if you find an issue, we are very confident that we will be able to resolve any issues reported in very short amount of time. We look forward to shaping Outland the same way we shaped our Wrath of the Lich King realms, as close to perfection as possible.
    Taken from our devlog, posting it here as well so people on the forums can see it too!

12. You have no idea how much i love you guys! /no homo/

First 123412 ... Last