1. I remember the days of lineage 2 c4 and interlude when having rates x1 it was taking a year for getting max level playing 7hours/day. With x5 rates WOW it takes several weeks to level up and get bored. Even x1 is too high rates.

2. well, in my opinion x.5 is too much. If you want end game why even bother with x5? go to instant max lwl or smth like x15.
    i would love x1, or x3 is still better then x5.
    Ps. dont bother with dual talents, everything "outside the game" make sit less fun.
    How does it matter what ratio they set? If it's higher, people who want to level fast can do so, and if you don't want that there is nothing stopping you from clearing every slingle quest in every single zone? Shure they will end up gray, heck.. they will end up gray even if it was 1X, I really don't get it...

3. I don't want ppl to get max level + full build in a month.
    x5 rates is too much.
    Not everyone is lifeless like you to get max level and full build in a month on x5 rate.

4. Still is Mage working as intended? if enemy step back from max range the casting gets interupted, this is super annoying in pvp.

5. Not everyone is lifeless like you to get max level and full build in a month on x5 rate.
    Preach it brotha!

6. It's your problem if you don't want to level at x5 rates. x5 rates is actually really helpful for people who have been screwed over in the past and simply are tired of levelling 1-70 again.

7. Pretty much this.
    I remember having 40+ 70s on an x15 pserver. It would take me quite a long time to level them up,and I hated it. Even x10 would be fine imo,but meh,will work @ x5

8. Make 5x Rates and for everyone who want 1x Rates creat a Chat Command to set that Rates. Everyone happy

9. either that, or just make outland content 1x

10. i think vanilla x5, outland x2 - will be comfortable for most people

11. I've leveled countless alts in Outland, I know every crevace much more intimately than I should. For the love of God, if you want to play at 1x (in other words braindead grinding) go to retail.

The best advantage Warmane has over retail is able to streamline the process, taking out unnecessary grinding style play.

If you really want an artificial limitation just go do all the grey quests or achievements. People have jobs, especially the ones that will donate.

12. Any further news on when the server will go live ?
    It's been quite some time since phase 2 began.
    Surely most of the bugs have been sorted out by now, taking into account how well the staff has been working from what I've seen.

13. Just because you don't have enough time doesn't mean everyone in this community is the same ... Remember Nostalrius ? They had over 20k+ population and it was x1 ... Levelling is part of the game , it is a journey that everyone has to go through . It prepares you mentally for the ''end-game'' (not if its retail that is). And if you don't want levelling , just go retail it has a free boost ready for you so you don't have to level because of course levelling is for noobs and it is a waste of time right (obvious sarcasm) ?

14. Just because you don't have enough time doesn't mean everyone in this community is the same ... Remember Nostalrius ? They had over 20k+ population and it was x1 ... Levelling is part of the game , it is a journey that everyone has to go through . It prepares you mentally for the ''end-game'' (not if its retail that is). And if you don't want levelling , just go retail it has a free boost ready for you so you don't have to level because of course levelling is for noobs and it is a waste of time right (obvious sarcasm) ?
    holy fuking **** m8, u just went full ******

never go full ******

First ... 162425262728 ... Last